Marijuana Decriminalization Poll on CNBC.COM - VOTE

I think the people that really care about Cannabis are very devout (the 97%), and vocal in a pseudo-secure internet sort of way. And then there are those (under-educated, misinformed, or those profiting off of the prohibition, and probably having never experimented with the herb themselves), that feel it necessary to take a stand that is negative with respect to the decriminalization question (the 3%). :popcorn:

I think the people that really care about Cannabis are very devout (the 97%), and vocal in a pseudo-secure internet sort of way. And then there are those (under-educated, misinformed, or those profiting off of the prohibition, and probably having never experimented with the herb themselves), that feel it necessary to take a stand that is negative with respect to the decriminalization question (the 3%). :popcorn:

What did you say? Say what??????????????????

Dan from Florida says:
I am shocked at the amount of people affiliated with this Federally illegal drug! Why is the DEA not really putting up a stand?

Time things start straighten up around here ... :roorrip: :nicethread:

It could be that the 420 community is more motivated to respond and the non 420 community does't care.

Also, as a sample gets larger, it takes an ever increasing volume of opposing replies to move the average and ever decreasing amount

I always figured that the general population would favor decriminalization in a poll but I didn't think that it would be by this much!

Back
Top Bottom