Marijuana drill instructor?!

LIVEINNYDUDE

New to the forum so first off HIGH!

anyway... I have a DOT Physical which includes a urine test. I have 45 days to prepare. I stopped smoking 2 days ago and I was hoping I could find some coaching here on the forums.

I smoked at most about 2 - 3 times per week for the last couple months... I am 5 11, 180lbs... I asked a friend of mine and he said that I have plenty of time, and I should not worry. He said just don't smoke anymore!

Is their any test prep I should be doing??

I need a marijuana coach PLEASE!!! :p

Any help will be greatly appreciated as my career is on the line...

~Paul

Welcome to :420:

I agree with your friend, if you have a test then stop smoking, it's the only chance you have of passing 100%

Also, is it a TEST, or a SCREENING? They are completely different things, so pays to check them out. There are a few posts on this site that describes how to pass a test, well worth a look. I will post links soon :)
:Namaste:

Hey thanks for the reply!

I think 45 days should be a good amount of time. I have sustained from smoking and don't plan to for quite sometime(Unfortunately). I run for a half hour everyday, and I lift weights every other day. I'm thinking I should increase my fluid intake, and eat healthier foods up until. I'm really not to sure if it is a "screening" or a "test"...

Thank you again for the help!

Any other opinions or comments would be very much welcomed!

~Paul

Thanks for the reply!

So all I need to do is drink more water up until the drug test? and Ill be all set to go?
Is 45 days plenty of time??

Thank you,

~Paul

45 days is more than enough time mate, could probably pass with just 5 days if it's only a screening, which I would have thought it would be, especially if there are a few other people taking the test.

I really wouldn't worry about it. By the sounds of it you are very healthy and look after yourself so your body will be even better at cleaning out toxins. (although I would never say THC is a toxin, but unfortunately not everyone believes that).

Maybe try upping the intake of fresh orange juice, not sure how much it will help, but sure tastes good :)

1 - 3 days when you smoke once in a while, 2 till 3 weeks (heavy smokers)
also factors as fattissue and stuff are taken in consideration.....45 days will be enough time.

Thank you all for your help!!

I will be sure to post my results, even though you all seem very confident that I am in good shape for a clean result. I really, really, really appreciate your comments and helpful knowledge in the matter.

Eat healthy, Drink lots of water, and pass my DOT urine test!

LEGALIZE

:peace:

~Paul

Back
Top Bottom