Marijuana for animals?

spiritfit

I took my cat to the vets month ago as he was sick and not eating much. The vet told us within seconds, he had a tumor, or tumour in the UK. He added that the cat had two weeks to live. After reading up on google etc....we started feeding the cat marijuana. It has been a month now and he looks great. We are a Little too scared to take him back, only to find he has not long to live. Meanwhile he is the happiest cat on the Street. There is only one problem, it is costing a fortune. So before I go, let me ask, how much would you spend for the animal you love. Yes we love him lots. :circle-of-love:

Greetings spiritfit! :welcome:

I wish I'd seen this earlier, it's an issue I love to chat about. Yes, dogs, cats, and wild animals alike love Cannabis! I understand the cost involved, but if you'd gone through with Western Medicine treatments, surgeries, etc., those costs might be comparable and are all far less effective.

One thing to consider is that fresh Cannabis is the absolute best for animals. Is there any way for you to get fresh leaves, flowers, etc. from a grower you might know? Are you able to grow your own? If so, fresh plant materials are way cheaper if you can grow it yourself or get it from a friend. I've seen cats go crazy eating up fresh leaves, it's amazing. And since the leaves don't make money for growers, you can get them for next to nothing.

I hope to hear an update on your little guy, take good care.

:green_heart::yummy:

I think some animals might enjoy it while others don't.. We have two dogs, one will jump right up on my lap when I'm smoking and the other always stays as far away as possible. Weird. :laugh:

Very nice story! I'm very happy to know that your cat survived although the vet told you that cat had two weeks to live. This is good to know but yes depends how much we love our pets and how much we are ready to spend for them.

I used to spend over $300 a month on meds alone for my English Mastiff. Didn't bat an eye. That cat is family, good for you. Many people could learn a lot from you. If you were around or near me I'd donate some bud for your cat. No creature should live with pain or suffering if possible. Good for you.

Can I ask what part of the plant do you feed to your cat for medicinal purposes? The leaves or the bud? Do you just mix it in with their food? My cat seems a little out of sorts so I might try this

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have two 8 year old golden retrievers both in pain. I can get leaves but I do smoke buds. Can I put some bud in their food? I can make some butter if that would help. Please can someone help. Thx

I took my cat to the vets month ago as he was sick and not eating much. The vet told us within seconds, he had a tumor, or tumour in the UK. He added that the cat had two weeks to live. After reading up on google etc....we started feeding the cat marijuana. It has been a month now and he looks great. We are a Little too scared to take him back, only to find he has not long to live. Meanwhile he is the happiest cat on the Street. There is only one problem, it is costing a fortune. So before I go, let me ask, how much would you spend for the animal you love. Yes we love him lots. :circle-of-love:

A friend of mine treated her cat that had a melanoma in the mouth with infused olive oil. A few drops in each meal. She was not eating and dying. She perked up and started eating. She made it another 8 or 10 months. If you see excess urination, you are giving too much and cut back a little. Hope this helps. :peace:

I would love to see more medical marijuana options for vets... pharma industry is making millions within the pet industry nowadays.

If doctors will prescribe you shitty drugs, can you imagine what they would prescribe to your pets? lol.

I've been feeding my dog CBD dog treats and he hasn't been happier. He is pushing 11 years old and since we started giving him the dog treats hes been more active than he has in years.

Hey man, this is up to you. If you can afford and you love your best animal friend, why not keep her stable?

Back
Top Bottom