Marijuana for your best friend

Tommy Ducati

It looks like Colorado's medical marijuana program is also seeing success with animals, which is great news for man's best friend.

Reference: Marijuana for Pets | Marijuana Packaging | Pulse

It looks like Colorado's medical marijuana program is also seeing success with animals, which is great news for man's best friend.

Tommy - A friend has been vaporizing with a Solo by Arizer, and uses it only to Level 5 heat! The remains, (known as AVB or ABV) he feeds to his newly acquired dog which is as hyper as a Jack, but a larger mutt. This calms the dog's conduct, but does NOT induce the jelly-legged effects that dogs experience with "pot" because all or most of the thc has evaped, leaving cbn, cbd, cbc, thcv, cbg and other cannabinoids in a higher ratio than normal - a beautiful result for our nonverbal fellow creatures here!

Tommy - A friend has been vaporizing with a Solo by Arizer, and uses it only to Level 5 heat! The remains, (known as AVB or ABV) he feeds to his newly acquired dog which is as hyper as a Jack, but a larger mutt. This calms the dog's conduct, but does NOT induce the jelly-legged effects that dogs experience with "pot" because all or most of the thc has evaped, leaving cbn, cbd, cbc, thcv, cbg and other cannabinoids in a higher ratio than normal - a beautiful result for our nonverbal fellow creatures here!

Good to know. Both of my dogs have passed on from cancer, but if I decide to have dogs in the future and they suffer from hyper-activity, I will definitely remember this.

Hello all, I have lost a couple great dogs to blood cancer. But by the time the smytoms showed it was really to late to do much. Could have taken a leg off to maybe slow the spread from what the vet said. But in reality both pooches didn't last long and I doubt canna butter or oil would have help during those last weeks before I put them down. But what I do know is my oldest of 2 Rottweiler's age 3.5 years and 125 lbs always comes wondering in when someone sparks up. He never misses and just hangs out. I know he likes it!

So do you think that my vaped remains could help my old German Shepherd with her arthritis aches, just as it does mine? Would you just give them the vaped remains as is, like sprinkles for their food?

So do you think that my vaped remains could help my old German Shepherd with her arthritis aches, just as it does mine? Would you just give them the vaped remains as is, like sprinkles for their food?

I've a few friends w/older dogs - a sprinkle in their food or w/peanut butter or any other treat - start light, but the effects of too much simply means they begin staggering as a pre-warning and may lose control of their legs & simply go to sleep - not to worry, just provide water!

My old shepherd is really limping these days with a bad elbow. Some evenings I give her 1/2 of a ginger-pot cookie that I burned and don't want to eat, lol. She seems comfortable and sleeps well after. Lately during the day, she has been really enjoying leaves that I prune from my plants (also from males that were culled), she chows them down with great enthusiasm. When she has a few leaves, she limps a lot less, and I have to limit her chasing the ball so that she won't be crippled as she thinks she's a youngster again.

This is really a great success for Humanity.. man's best friend with serious disease can now be saved. Hope this was experimented before before my dog died last 10 years ago. I really miss him. Stay safe there Bruno wherever you are.

I've had a couple dogs who when they were having pain would come up to my wife and I while we were smoking and we would exhale into their nose and mouth a couple time and they would leave and go lay down. They certainly seemed to know that it would help their pain. My Labs seemed to want and enjoy it more than my German Shepards, not sure the why.

That is great, since all of those can improve
  • mood
  • appetite
  • memory
  • metabolism
  • sleep
  • pleasure
  • movement and coordination
  • immune system response

Back
Top Bottom