Marijuana Friendly Doctors List

iceman7

Would it be a good idea to start a series of bittorrents which contain a list of doctors marijuana friendly, and a list of doctors who dismiss the concept?

In this way, we could maintain pseudo centralized list, and the community itself (not one individual) would host and maintain the list.

Any lawyers out there? Would this represent a legal risk?

Just a though. Looking for a better way to share sensitive information.....

i think you have a great idea as i have been searching for a MJ friendly DOC. in London ONTARIO and for the life of me can't find one or get the name of whom to see that is taking on new patients. A list would be soooooo helpful ! The legal issue ,i have no clue though..

aw great idea! i too am looking as my current doctor laughed in my face when i mentioned cannabis use for my scoliosis

Well mine didn't, with my Muscular Dystrophy. Not to mention he is FOR Medi-weed.
Dr. Stel. He's here in Victoria BC. I am unsure if he is retired or not. It has been like 3 years since I last saw him at his office. But there are many others here on the island that will sign off on that too. He was just the one I saw. ^_^

Dr D Saul in Toronto is another awesome Medi pot Dr he has had several articles in the national post about his support of medical marijuana and has pictures and articles about it all over his office I just love going there I get blazed just talking to him. When I saw him he requested I sign a form so he could requisition all my records had me come back a month later with a criminal record report as he likes to make sure his patients arent long time cultivators looking to get a licence or a person with a history of lots of drug arrests. But after a month I returned to him he signed my Health canada forms no problem Prescription for 10g/day and cost to do the forms a measly $75 he is the best MMJ DR in toronto in my opinion the other one I saw was only willing to help me get into a compassion club and wanted $250 for the diagnosis letter which he can get away with because they arent govt forms.

Dr. John Goodhew in Toronto has been known to sign. My doctor signed but I think I will be her one and only patient that she signs for. That is all I know.

The only thing that I don't like about the MM law for states is that it gives the DEA the names and addresses and other contact info on all the people who are MM patients......

We all have seen that the feds don't even reconize that the state voted and passed to allow MM, they have a different set of rules as they want to raid and take the dispensaries weed and lock people up that are by state law running a legit business....

If I was a legal MM card holder I would be sh!tting my pants everynight just waiting and wondering when and if the DEA would kick the door in all because they have it on records of all the patients and they will eventually come after them....

America needs to take some tips from the good people of Amsterdam, where the majority of the people are always happy, there is less crime there and its a different life style....

An update on my doctor. She got upset when I asked to have my meds increased from 5 grams to 15 because I want to eat my medicine, not smoke it, but 5 grams is simply not enough. She did not even look at the research and the studies I got for her; I am able to prove my point but because she refuses to educate herself I can not have an intelligent discussion about it. She is very afraid of getting slammed down for signing me up for 5 grams. She also said she was concerned about my medicine getting into the black market. She basically accused me of dealing at that session and when I pointed it out that what she just said is she does not trust me and that really upset me. This is all so emotional for me since I am fighting the stereotypes out there and trying to stay out of crosshairs of the local cops. It is hard to be an advocate.

As more Doctors see the results, they will wake up. It just takes time! Good luck.

Why not vape your medicine? And, you will use considerably less than if you smoked it and dramatically less that oral consumation.

I have tried to vape and it does not work as quickly as I need it to combat nausea. Vapeing is good when I have the time.

I use an V-Tower at home, but when I'm out at about I use an Iolite. I load before leaving home and it's considerably more effective, quicker.

VaporGenie's Vapor Bat is my new fav portable vape, had it for about a month, and it's literally the only thing I use anymore, it's that good. Sleek, /really/ fits in your pocket, solid, and vapes instantaneously. It has a learning curve, but it's probably measured in less than a decent joint's word of weed, till you find that right temp. If you've used a Volcano, or any powered vape before, you already know what a good vape hit feels like, so you'll be ahead of the curve. I don't even use my iolite anymore, as a comparison.

I think there's some other crappy vaporbat on the market, and there's been some talk of knock-offs of this one and whatnot - here's where I got mine, and where I ordered my last 3 piles of paraphernalia, every time reliable.

Aluminum Bat Vaporizer by VaporGenie | VaporStore

I do not work for them, but if they felt the need to pay me for such a glowing review, I would not send the money back. Oh, full disclosure... I would buy more weed with that money. ;p

I found in Physicians College of Ontario Dr. David Saul is the same doctor, it says he works in North York.

That is him he is one awesome DR knows lots about cannabis and its use for couple years I have been usign indica dominant strais for my back pain but under his recommendation I have switched to a 70% or greater sativa dominant strain so tried it and he was right but I have found that to high of a thc content or one toke smoke actually increases pain for awhile untill it starts to wear off.

Hi everyone, i'm new here.. I need a friendly Vancouver doc. I do qualify with several med. conditions, but i'm unsure to ask my gp..anyway if you know anyone, let me know. Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom