Marijuana Friendly Doctors List

I was shocked when I ask my family Dr. And he said yes. Had the paper work done fairly fast. Then the dr.s haven't got anything else prescription wise they can experimement on me with. My stomach is so messed up now from all that crap. Mj is a god send for me. I was. One of the non believers until about 7 yrs ago. A friend got me to try it an I was amazed, how much better I feel. Now we just have to have it totally legal.

My family doctor judged me straight off that bat, and well she is no longer my doctor. I could less if she did not sign or not, but the fact that you had to state your own "opinion" was the biggest turn off ever. I did not ask for your opinion, I asked if you could recommend me or not for the following symptoms.. Thank you! ;)

With that being said, thanks guys for thread. Really cuts down on the work hahaha.

My wife has rheumatoid arthritis. Her doc won't give her a prescription so FUCK the doc! I'm the one who watches her cry herself to sleep. Her pain meds make her feel horrible, the codeine hurts her stomach so bad she doesn't want to take it. We smoked pot for fun as kids and recently noticed that it either makes the pain go away or makes it become unimportant. So I just built our first grow because I love my wife. Is it legal? No. Do I care? Hell no. They say it will be legal soon. I'm not waiting though.

Hi, I'm Egun6969 and I'm new to this. I'm looking for a Doctor in Calgary AB that can help me out. I had a brain injury about 8 years ago. I'm on A.I.S.H. disibilty. and I'm having a hard time finding a Doctor in Calgary. Last Doctor retired and my new one is young, which is OK but I'm worried about her qualifications. She has all the info that I've gathered. I'm just waiting for her response. Anybody have an sugesstion

I have rheumatoid arthritis, too and my husband gets me what I need as my doctor won't prescribe medicinal marijuana either. He says that legal meds should all be tried first before going that route. I'm currently looking for a new doctor but as you know, finding a doctor in Ontario and/or Canada is tough let alone finding one that will prescribe cannabis.

You're a good husband. :thanks:

I have rheumatoid arthritis, too and my husband gets me what I need as my doctor won't prescribe medicinal marijuana either. He says that legal meds should all be tried first before going that route. I'm currently looking for a new doctor but as you know, finding a doctor in Ontario and/or Canada is tough let alone finding one that will prescribe cannabis.

You're a good husband. :thanks:

Thank you, Good luck with your search. I gave up on mine. Our doc was only willing to let us try MM if we tried surgery first and that failed. Stupid thing is the surgery is for carpal tunnel which is unrelated to the RA. I knew MM was supposed to help so after decades of being grown ups we went looking for pot. Turns out it's pretty hard to find when all your friends have grown up too and become responsible adults with cars, mortgages and kids. Did find some and it worked but knowing it helped I had to pin down a reliable supply. This site has been invaluable in my quest for information. I set it up for one plant and I use 6 (seedling) to 12 (2nd week onwards) 100 watt equivalent (23 Watt actual) CFL in various spectra (6500K bright white and 2500K soft white spectra....mostly 6500K till it starts flowering) It's a wick system (Large 5 gallon pot with 3 X 3/4 inch soft polyester rope wicks that go all the way up through the soil) feeding pre fertilized potting soil (Pro Mix purple bag potting mix Mycoactive/watersaving/feeds up to 9 months) from a large PH adjusted (to 6.0 PH with white vinegar) 150 ppm plain tap water reservoir, I had 250 ppm water so I adjusted it down with distilled water so I could just walk away from it and not worry about it. 18 hours light 6 hours dark till it looks like it is flowering. Then 12/12. I planted one Jack Herer fem Autoflower from cropkingseeds.com I also have one fermenting pop bottle supplying CO2 (1/4 cup sugar 2 Liters water) and a small fan blowing at the plant with the CO2 output tube right behind the fan. The CO2 output tube has a length of wire threaded thru it so I can bend it to where I want and it stays. It's working great! Every day it has a new set of leaves popping up and It was planted as a seed on the 10th of December. I think today it's 3 inches tall with about 10 leaves. Humidity is around 23% to 25% and temps vary from 31 C to 27 C. Perhaps a little hot and dry but it's working.

That's awesome about your successful growing. I don't grow any. (it's hard to get seeds from hash ;)). My husband has a source at work that we've been using for a few years but i know people, too so I could probably get my own if I set my mind to it.

That's awesome about your successful growing. I don't grow any. (it's hard to get seeds from hash ;)). My husband has a source at work that we've been using for a few years but i know people, too so I could probably get my own if I set my mind to it.

There are 82 stores in Ontario that sell Crop King seeds. I'm growing Jack Herer Feminized Autoflowering seed from them right now. A touch pricey at around ten bucks a seed but I paid cash and I'm in control of my wife's medicine now instead of some random dealer selling me who knows what. I've spent $100 on my grow and that includes 5 seeds. I fix things, it's what I do... I can't fix my wife but I can make her feel a bit better.

You mean you can buy pot seeds whether you have a prescription or not? Do you know if any of the stores are in the Hamilton area or do you buy them online?

Blazin’ Colour & Culture
62 James St. North
Hamilton, ON
L8R 2K3
905 667 0743

Where Heads Meet
162 Ottawa St. North
Hamilton, ON,
L8H 3Z3
(905)548-6338

Here you go. No prescription needed to buy seeds. Check your local laws regarding growing though.

Cool! Thank you. I don't know if it matters about what the local growing laws are though as I'm already smoking illegally. You know what I mean? :;):

I was referred to a pain clinic in Edmonton wherein one of the Docs' prescribe cannabis. I have found that in many provinces, one of the dr.s at any pain clinic will prescribe. It didn't cost me anything either. I have chronic back issues and once they realized I have tried everything, including acupunture, pro-lo, anti inflammatories, physio, etc., there was no issue giving me a prescription. Won't matter in about 6 months time here in Canada anyway.

Cool! Thank you. I don't know if it matters about what the local growing laws are though as I'm already smoking illegally. You know what I mean? :;):

I'm in Calgary but find the organizations here are confusing. I had a bad head injury years ago. but my doctors are still reluctant to prescribe MM. Does anyone know of a better way?

Just a Note: A doctor in another province can't prescribe medical weed to you. I know in Quebec if I have a doc in Ontario it won't be valid it has to be a doc from your province. Thanks Liberals

I was referred to a pain clinic in Edmonton wherein one of the Docs' prescribe cannabis. I have found that in many provinces, one of the dr.s at any pain clinic will prescribe. It didn't cost me anything either. I have chronic back issues and once they realized I have tried everything, including acupunture, pro-lo, anti inflammatories, physio, etc., there was no issue giving me a prescription. Won't matter in about 6 months time here in Canada anyway.

This is good information. I'm looking for a local doctor to prescribe so I will definitely have to check out pain clinics in the area to see if I can get a doctor closer to Hamilton than Thunder Bay where my current prescribing doctor is. :whoa:

:thanks:

Unless the Liberals reneg on that election promise, too, the way did about making the electoral system fairer.

Back
Top Bottom