Marijuana gravy

TenaciousKiM

Can Gravy absorb THC?

If so.. can I heat same as when making cannabutter or do I need to add additives of some sort to help the process?

It depends on the type of gravy. For example vegi gravy will need an additive because thc is absorbed into fatty and oily substances. But any meat gravy's base is the meat fat and oil leftovers. So yes you could make gravy in the same way but I suggest making cannabutter and then just adding a bit of butter to your gravy.

It depends on the type of gravy. For example vegi gravy will need an additive because thc is absorbed into fatty and oily substances. But any meat gravy's base is the meat fat and oil leftovers. So yes you could make gravy in the same way but I suggest making cannabutter and then just adding a bit of butter to your gravy.

Thanks.. I have enough MJ to spare, am gonna experiment different methods/gravy/additives to see what I come up with. If I stumble on a good gravy recipe I'll make sure to post.:thumb:

Thanks.. I have enough MJ to spare, am gonna experiment different methods/gravy/additives to see what I come up with. If I stumble on a good gravy recipe I'll make sure to post.:thumb:
Please and thank you for posting your results,breakfast is my favorite meal and i can eat it anytime.:goodjob:

it's all gravy baby...
that would make a nice strain name.

Urban Dictionary:
Gravy: A state of complacency or happiness. Stable goodness.

Back
Top Bottom