Marijuana In McDonald's Happy Meal

Cozmo

CHICAGO, Ill. -- A McDonald's Happy Meal made parents anything but happy.

Parents in Chicago went through a McDonald's drive through this week and ordered three Happy Meals for their kids.

While eating the food, their eight-year-old daughter found a bag of marijuana in her meal.

The little girl brought the pot to her parents.

She said she thought she got extra toys, and also pulled a lighter and a pipe from the box.

When the parents went back to McDonald's, the police found that the pot

belonged to a high school student who used the container to stash his drugs
during his shift.

The teen was fired, but the family says they may still sue.

There has been no word on criminal charges being pressed against the

teenager at this time.

Newshawk: CoZmO - 420Magazine.com
Source: cbs47.com
Author: Zachary Eberhard
Copyright: 2007 Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc.

i guess the kid was too lazy or dumb to carry an old fashioned luggage lock on the zippers of his bookpack ........

Just the kind of mega-stupid behavior that gives all smokers a bad name. IMO, that kid deserves to have his ass busted!

I just saw this story on the news..

I laughed really hard.

Anfrey said if he was the parent he would of been like oh a very happy happy meal.

CHICAGO, Ill. -- A McDonald's Happy Meal made parents anything but happy.
The little girl brought the pot to her parents.
She said she thought she got extra toys, and also pulled a lighter and a pipe from the box.

The kid who found the pot, their Rents are suing.

since nobody else said .. I will!

Now That's My Kinda Happy meal (smrk):cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes you can.. :laughtwo:

This happened in my home town Ottawa Illinois. I know the kid personally and i know the story of what happened. This kid brandon goes to my old highschool and he is a pretty cool kid. What happened was he was blazing at work ( which he did frequently because he could get away with it) and when he came inside a cop was there. He, being paranoid, stashed the weed in the happy meal boxes a few down in the stack of them. Well people started ordering happy meals and he forgot about it and there it went. I don't know yet if any charges are being pressed or anything like that but he did lose his job and he has quite a reputation here now.

Weed that comes with its own munchies. This is the type of entrep...entrepenure....inventiveness that America should encourage. That kid shouldn't be going to prison and given lawsuits, he should be going to some sweet mansion and getting big paychecks. Seriously, who's with me?

Smoke on the way, leave it in car, smoke at lunch, leave it in car.
If no car, replace 'car' with 'home' or 'in da bush'. lol

yup just goes tofurther the stoner stereotype.... ohwell I will say i wish my happy meals used to come herb in them ....

Back
Top Bottom