Marijuana Inc.

talkof401

Next sunday on MSNBC at 10pm eastern there will be a show on marijuana cultivation around the united states the DEA and Al Roker will be hosting it.
Serious stuff check it out.

Oh really I feel dumb lol I only caught one episode don't watch a lot of tv.

I missed it again. Damn. I have to keep a better eye on this thing... or find it on the internet somewhere.

Al Roker??

no.. it was that really good lookin' girl :blalol:
great show... except towards the end (but thats what they want to stick in general america's mind)

Next sunday on MSNBC at 10pm eastern there will be a show on marijuana cultivation around the united states the DEA and Al Roker will be hosting it.
Serious stuff check it out.
This is very cool to know -- thanks for posting... I am considering a documentary about marijuana in the us (essentially a "why the hell isn't it legal?!" pov) and am interested in the latest mainstream thoughts on the matter. Thanks for posting!

Best,

RH - aka NoWorries

This is very cool to know -- thanks for posting... I am considering a documentary about marijuana in the us (essentially a "why the hell isn't it legal?!" pov) and am interested in the latest mainstream thoughts on the matter. Thanks for posting!

Best,

RH - aka NoWorries

hope this includes hemp too!

Absolutely! But I'm glad to have it pointed out right away -- some feel hemp is a non-issue, but I am anxious to include all the wonderful hemp-osity in the mix... thanks!

Best,

RH - aka NoWorries

If you haven't seen it yet, check out: "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High". It's mostly focused on British Columbia, but not exclusively. It's a phenomenal documentary focused on the "pros" of marijuana.

xlr8

If you haven't seen it yet, check out: "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High". It's mostly focused on British Columbia, but not exclusively. It's a phenomenal documentary focused on the "pros" of marijuana.

xlr8
Excellent - I have not seen it and look forward to doing so, thank you very much for the tip!

-NoWorries

Back
Top Bottom