Marijuana Operation Found In San Clemente Home

XLE420

Authorities Thursday discovered an elaborate marijuana growing operation in a San Clemente home fed in part by illegally rigged power lines when they responded to an electrical fire, officials said.

A caller reported smoke coming from the house at 39 Calle Empalme at 9:22 a.m., Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Stephen Miller said.

When firefighters arrived, they found a smoldering fire, but no flames, in the garage wall where a line had been illegally tapped into, Miller said.

Orange County sheriff's Sgt. Paul Fuzzard said the house was full of about 300 marijuana plants, as well as an elaborate water and lighting system, but devoid of furniture.

Jim Amormino of the Orange County Sheriff's Department, said the 25-year-old resident "does have another house, another location."

Amormino also said that two pit bulls in the residence "obviously were to guard the marijuana."

The house, which is not far from San Clemente High School, held an "extremely elaborate watering system, lights, fertilizers, the whole ball," Amormino said.

Newshawk: SX420 - 420 Magazine
Source: CBS2
Author: -
Copyright: 2006 CBS Broadcasting Inc.
Website: CBS 2 - KCAL 9 - Los Angeles - Southern California - LA Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports, Blogs, Video, Slideshows

i think thats fucked up that they got caught and is now facing charges errrrrrrrr i cont even begin to tell you how mad i am with our fucked up government!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom