Marijuana Prohibition on CNBC's "On the Money"

NoDirtWeed4Me

Marijuana Prohibition on CNBC's "On the Money"

MPP's Rob Kampia discusses the cost of marijuana prohibition on CNBC's "On the Money"

Source: YouTube.com
Running Time: 2:53​

a·non·y·mous said:
i am so tired of hearing this stuff,.... dont get me wrong i love seing people point this stuff out and i appresciate the video,.. but it frustrates me that everyone that smokes knows what he says to b true already,.. and what he says in theory could assist he us out of a horrible debt,... but for some reason it seems like everyone knows this, but no major politions will adress the issue in anything more than maybe a passing comment,..

Welcome to the real world..:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

That's great that it aired on national television though. Remember Anonymous, the only way to get it legal is to make the general public want it legal. We do have some control over the government still.

That's what I'm saying-they don't care. We have to make them care. Educate them on the health aspects. And the points the video brought up about tax revenue have the power to sway a bunch of people that didn't care before too. Most people aren't just going to be be sympathetic about the cause unless we give them a reason.

lol. He did look like he was outta there! But I'm glad he was in the limelight with stats and was somewhat articulate. Too many rallies I've been to or interviews I've seen where the person speaking is stumbling over words, and forgetting points so much that their effect on the perception of MJ use is undoubtedly a negative one despite what good ideas they may have.

HAHAHAHA! That guy does look really ripped.

Back
Top Bottom