Marijuana Sales--Person To Person

RangerDanger

I just found out something from a local med-marijuana activist:
Sales between people who have a Dr's recommendation is legal!
Inotherwords, if person A has the documentation, he can legally sell to person B if they have documentation.

A possible problem:
Let's say person A has an excess of bud. Growers (of anything) usually plant more than they can use until the next crop. If all the plants escape insect infestation, herbivore predation, rippers, etc. that person will have more than they need for personal use.
So if they deciede to sell the excess to other med-mj users, and they don't personally KNOW the person they might sell some to, there is no way (that I know of) to ensure the prospective buyer has documentation.
Let's say for example afoafoaf wants to buy some MJ and the deal is to be set-up via e-mail, phone, letters, etc., there is no way that the seller could verify that the propective buyer has the neccassary documentation.
The buyer could claim they have the recommendation, even send a photocopy/fax of the paperwork, but there is no way unless they meet face-to-face and the buyer can prove (with a driver's license) that they are the person who has the documantation.
For instance, if my documentation was stolen, someone could use that to buy from someone else even tho they may not be legal.

So they buyer and seller would have to meet, rather than conducting the transaction via mail, UPS, etc.

Anyone have any input?

You can not "Sale" marijuana to anyone. So people to people sales is very illegal. You can be reimbursed for the cost of growing but you can never make profit for it to be legal.

Spliff Twister said:
You can not "Sale" marijuana to anyone. So people to people sales is very illegal. You can be reimbursed for the cost of growing but you can never make profit for it to be legal.

The growers that grow the weed charge the clubs more than it cost them to grow it.
The clubs sell weed for more than they pay for it. The difference they use to pay for rent,utilities, etc. AND a salary to staff.
When I grow pot, I'M the staff.

Anyway I got my info from a person who is well-versed in the economic aspects of med-MJ.

I know a person who sells to the clubs and he pays taxes on it.

RangerDanger said:
The growers that grow the weed charge the clubs more than it cost them to grow it.
The clubs sell weed for more than they pay for it. The difference they use to pay for rent,utilities, etc. AND a salary to staff.
When I grow pot, I'M the staff.

Anyway I got my info from a person who is well-versed in the economic aspects of med-MJ.

I know a person who sells to the clubs and he pays taxes on it.

They can charge more then it cost to grow because thety are charging for there time as well.

"The difference they use to pay for rent,utilities, etc. AND a salary to staff."
Well then thats not really profit is it?

Look nethier one of us is stupid we both know that people sell to co-ops and make money but the reality is those people are hidding behind a loop hole and are still breaking california state laws.

You're friend need to choose his words more carefully if he read the text ther can be no sales, no profit, selling marijuana is illegal in all 50 states. I'm sure he only said sales becuase he was talking to some one he trusted but remember in the co-ops you don't buy anythingf you donate money. lol loop holes.

I worked for a co-op and still have friends that are VENDORS like your firend.
When you say he pays tax's you mean a state tax?

Weird because I have never heard of one of my friedns having to pay tax's but thats maybe because the MED sceen in LA in more corrupt then it is up north.

Back
Top Bottom