Marijuana & Sleep

My room used to be pitch black with the lights out, I'd smoke, wait until I was high as shit, then turn off the light to goto bed and completely forget where everything in my room was, sometimes it even felt like I wasn't sure which way was up. haha, damn I was high.

Well, To Me Weed Helps Me Sleep More Deeper Especially After A Long Days Work...............but It Does Have An Effect The Next Morning, Usually Feels Like Information In My Head Does Not Register Quik Enough........but That Clears Within An Hour Or Two, Why It Is That I Get That Effect?...i Dont Know, Mabye Its Just The Bud I Smoke.......

Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word?

But, when I smoke before bed the same thing happens the next morning.

i smoke a bowl before bed everyday. and i second what mad toker said when you feel less rested in the morning if you sleep very little. your limbs feel more weak etc. but on long days with little sleep ahead of me and lots of stress, i find that i would rather smoke and go to sleep peacefully then having feel rested everytime i wake up.

First off, I have the strangest dreams.... If I don't smoke for a week my dreams will get so vivid that the stranger ones will actually wake me up feeling slightly disturbed. Some nights I will wake up five or more times due to them..... If I smoke before I go to bed I always get a better nights sleep, even if I do wake up a little groggy it's better then just getting up a couple of hours early just to escape the dreams.

just an update...

after smoking the same weed for the last 2 weeks, i find that this shit is starting to keep me up? like i lay in bed high, and i just cant seem to stop thinking about shit and rolling and turning, even if i was awake for like 28 hours the day before and just smoked before i went bed...

WEIRD

its indica as well....

i think it is at least, because the first time i got high off this certain batch i was about to fall asleep standing up...

I've been smoking marijuana every night for 2 yrs straight
i recently stopped smoking cause of budget expenses and im having a hard time sleeping at night. can u guys please give me advice on how to cope with this situation?

^^You might want to try drinking some warm milk before going to sleep.

I took this picture when I was at the Chicago Peace & Hemp Fest
l_20c98ee8b730107e88c86899c9912d78.jpg

Back
Top Bottom