Marijuana Smoker ?

SkinnyChef

As I was sitting here, getting stoned, looking at the fourms. I noticed that under my Avatar it had changed from "Hi I'm new" to

Marijuana Smoker

Thats really cool but I'm wondering, cause I'm stoned. what or who determines when it changes. And what elce can be there other than 420 staff stuff? And how is that determined ?

thcannabian.jpg
thmj.jpg
th28c7e6d4.jpg

Yeah you turn to a "Marijuana Smoker" Once you reach 40 posts or whatever. I think your a Marijuana Smoker from here on out unless you get upgraded by 420 (The administrator). Or if theres some kind of poll.

Yay for Marijuana Smokers !!! :allgood:

I wonder if I'll ever get a title change...I really want one...hehe..^^

me too heh e

Stoner4Life said:
I recall a recent title change ya had hun....thank God it was only 30 days...;)

I didnt like that title change *cry*

I mean a good title change...^^

What if somebody makes 40 posts but they don't smoke weed. What to do then...

If that situation should occur :)

Next title is at 4,200 posts I believe. And that is Marijuana Connoisseur.

SkinnyChef said:
As I was sitting here, getting stoned, looking at the fourms. I noticed that under my Avatar it had changed from "Hi I'm new" to

Marijuana Smoker

Thats really cool but I'm wondering, cause I'm stoned. what or who determines when it changes. And what elce can be there other than 420 staff stuff? And how is that determined ?

thcannabian.jpg
thmj.jpg
th28c7e6d4.jpg

Skinny...Congrats on the upgrade! But bro...we've been telling you again and again not to post pics and graphics unless it's thru the gallery. Posting stuff from other sites can seriously F-up the boards. Don't do it anymore alright?

IshmarRodriguez said:
What if somebody makes 40 posts but they don't smoke weed. What to do then...

If that situation should occur :)

if one is not a marijuana smoker why would one be in here??????

Big Brother...the curious and type O's can bring their search here...I wish more non-users would take the time to read some of the stories patient's had related to in this forum...if there is an ounce of compassion in them they will at least give MJ a fair hearing:allgood:

ZedRULES said:
Big Brother...the curious and type O's can bring their search here...I wish more non-users would take the time to read some of the stories patient's had related to in this forum...if there is an ounce of compassion in them they will at least give MJ a fair hearing:allgood:
indeed you are right i retract my last statement.

:allgood: We all want the same thing here anyway...I just visited a Christian Cannabis Forum and they believe the anointing oil used back in the day was tintured with cannabis( they also believe it is the tree of life...LOL...that's a stretch, but there are people of faith that recognize God's creations are not crap...we turn things to crap...Every seed bearing plant...useful for man...:smokin: Did Mose's have a gravity bong?:laughtwo: On second thought...he'd be using a hooka since that smoking tradition was handed down from Ages past. Amen!

^^^ there's a christian cannabis site??? i have always put myself through a guilt trip cuz i consider myself christian but that i was always committing a sin cuz i smoked.

Akornpatch said:
Skinny...Congrats on the upgrade! But bro...we've been telling you again and again not to post pics and graphics unless it's thru the gallery. Posting stuff from other sites can seriously F-up the boards. Don't do it anymore alright?
Ok :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: Sorry I guess I misunderstood...I though it was like actual pic of like buds and shit that needed to be posted in the gallery. I did not realise that the avatars and other smaller graphics qualifyed.... and here I was thinking I was ok with what I was doing. I guess fewer tokes before I post anything would be a better move.
Sorry! I'll be more carfull in the future !!!!!!!!! :allgood:

^^^ there's a christian canabis site??? i have always put myself through a guilt trip cuz i consider myself christian but that i was always committing a sin cuz i smoked.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Be guilt free Tink...do a google search for "ChristiansForCannabis.com"........I'm a Christian by choice although I don't subscribe to alot of the things done in the name of the religion...love your neighbor as thyself...that means not tearing up the lives of legitamite MMJ patients who seek healthier alternatives to their medical problems...it means looking after the welfare of your neighbor, not dictating every facet of life///:smokin: I love humanity and seek to do good to others and not tell them how to wipe their...u know...:laughtwo:
Tink you're more spiritual than you give yourself credit for! You are a very thoughtful, caring and welcoming person...I enjoy your welcome aboard greeting and upbeat nature.:byebye:

Back
Top Bottom