420 Magazine Background

Marijuana Use/Death Related Graphs

Respect

Habitual_use_potential.GIF

Risk_of_Death.GIF

Death_from_drugs.gif

merickson

Re: Drug Use/Death Realted Graphs

Let me guess, you object to our government's efforts to bring that 2.8 down to zero. So do I. Even if one agrees with the goal, the methods are ineffective and waste tax dollars. They also criminalize good people and cause more harm than those 2.8 deaths.

Respect

Let me guess, you object to our government's efforts to bring that 2.8 down to zero. So do I. Even if one agrees with the goal, the methods are ineffective and waste tax dollars. They also criminalize good people and cause more harm than those 2.8 deaths.

take another look merickson! Marijuana causes no harm or death whatsoever. Your either looking at c******* 2.8 (right next to pot) or the habitual use percentage of 28. The figured in the Risk of Death chart are calculated by 100,000 as well so it's really 200,800 deaths per year from *******. At least it was 20 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

merickson

take another look merickson! Marijuana causes no harm or death whatsoever. Your either looking at ******* 2.8 (right next to pot) or the habitual use percentage of 28. The figured in the Risk of Death chart are calculated by 100,000 as well so it's really 200,800 deaths per year from *******. At least it was 20 years ago.

Thanks for the catch, I was reading the ******* figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom