Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Awesome setup. I am going to do 2liter sog next run. Right now I have three plants scrogged to fill 4x3 screen but I think those two liters really seem to do the trick. One day my goal is to have a similar setup to yours but in tents. A couple tents in a room each one like 3 weeks apart. Throw in some advanced LEDs and co2 and I think yields will go crazy. How much do you usually get per plant cycle? Just curious about sog yields.

Hey NateRamrod welcome and mary Xmass!

Ok ok OK mary Xmass to all!
First, thank you! I am really diggn the 2 liter sog, it beats everything else I tried. Now as for weight... It changes each time because I'm trying to fine that right amount of veg. Straight to 12/12 and they don't have the strech I need for the extra weight. I'm really thinking that it's about 6-8 days of veg.
Anyway my best run was a real push of GH, I averaged almost 16g/plant. However here soon I hope to beat this with BPN! Think I can??

Update:

Sorry for not doing a update sooner... There is just not to much progress to speak of. None the less i have a small update for you all.
100_00771.JPG

The new girls day 5. There looking good but no roots yet, soon I'm betting on day 8. Can you spot the one that was burned by the t5's... sad face :(
100_00784.JPG

Not much going on here. The mini hempys are slowly growing there roots out. Still a few more days before transplant into 2 liters, witch i will take pics of. (this was really scary at first) The c99 is coming alone nicely with a little help from my friend LST. She should be ready for me to take some good clones the next go around. (about 3 weeks)
100_00794.JPG

Here we have the newest addition to the group, Miss White Haze (A.K.A. Moby Dick). She is small but growing fast! She is sitting about 1-2 inches from the t5's.
100_0081-1.jpg

100_0080-1.jpg

Now these are some nice looking ladies! The oldest of witch will be starting week 9 on Monday. I am thinking about letting them go another week, not sure yet. What do you think? I do have the space atm...

Hey Shottafire, yes I have a 30/100 mag loupe. As of Monday, they were looking about 90/10 cloudy/amber. I expect the amber count to go up this week.

Twelve12 Thank you for stopping by! I have stopped by you grows, and you have a nice setup as well.

420fied To you also a Thank you! Your "come sog with me" Is the reason I switched to the 2 liter sog. The info i got from you is priceless!

What a great day for you all to stop by and brighten up my day. I'm a little under the weather today... Sucks, so I will make this short. The mini hempys have some nice roots showing. The new clones are doing there thing, now visible roots yet. All the other ladies are doing well. I will try for a pic update tomorrow.

Thank you Highflyin5 and miwa!

Welcome Corey, I am getting ready to put BPN to the test. I'm going to really push these girls and hope to beat my best GH run. From what I have seen so far I feel BPN is going to win. I have been thinking of adding Liquid Blue aswell, but kinda want to see what I can do with out it first. Any thoughts??

Update:

:welcome:Space cadet Thank you so much! I really do enjoy my setup, there is not much that i would change. I might improve, but not really change so much.

Finally I am feeling better and have that pic update that is overdue.:bravo:
First up the new clones:
100_01064.JPG
100_01083.JPG

They are growing out there roots nicely. They will be transplanted into the mini-hempys this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

100_01012.JPG

The mini-hempys are doing ok... I mean there roots are growing, slow but growing. I believe that is from the mothers being sick around the time of me taking them and me being sick (not a lot of time spent with them). They just look rough, that should change in the next few weeks.

100_01024.JPG

The mothers are recovering nicely, all except the C99. This sucks because I'm really looking forward to her... I have read so much about her, all good as well.

100_01032.JPG

C99 is just root bound though, so it will be an easy fix as soon as my new pots get here next week (3gal.). Her PH is also slightly off.

100_01046.JPG

White Haze is looking great! Her roots are exploding around her 16oz environment.
100_01055.JPG

She will be transplanted into a 4 inch square pot Tuesday or Wednesday. She will probably be able to stay in that pot for about a month. I should be able to get at least one set of clones off her before she move to her final pot.

Lastly the ladies in flower:
100_00903.JPG

100_00935.JPG

The youngest are on week 5 of the feeding program. Everyone is right on track; however the SAGE plants are becoming larger than the others. SAGE is said to make large buds, we shall see.
100_00963.JPG

the taller lanky one is the SAGE. 2 over in the front, the 3rd over in the front is her side branch.

100_00981.JPG
100_00971.JPG
100_01002.JPG
100_00992.JPG

The oldest ladies are on week nine. I decided to go ahead with the flush, so they will be chopped down next Tuesday or Wednesday. Today was there last day of water, as of tomorrow they start the dry off. They will go 4 days without anything. The last few times I only dried the pots out for 3 day and there was still a lot of moisture left in the bucket. I am hoping that this will speed up the time it takes to dry the buds and get them into jars. Idk...

Great set up man! how did you fasten your emergency blankets to the walls?

Back
Top Bottom