Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

I would not recommend using clear containers for there whole life. I use the clear cups for new seedlings and new clones. I do this only so I can see how developed the roots are. Eventually algae will form due to the light exposure.
Yes, I heavily prune my plants! You have to make them do what you want, not what they want. My mothers are pruned every 3-4 weeks. When I take clones I just go ahead and prune her back as well. The girls in flower are defoliated on days 21&45 also.

I would not recommend using clear containers for there whole life. I use the clear cups for new seedlings and new clones. I do this only so I can see how developed the roots are. Eventually algae will form due to the light exposure.
Yes, I heavily prune my plants! You have to make them do what you want, not what they want. My mothers are pruned every 3-4 weeks. When I take clones I just go ahead and prune her back as well. The girls in flower are defoliated on days 21&45 also.

yes...i was going to put clones in clear cups...going to try that defoliating on plants in flower..but not while vegetating...

Defoliation rocks! It helps to get light to the lower buds. Less popcorn, sounds good to me!
The clear cups are sweet as well, I mean that way you can see the root ball start to grow. This way I know when to transplant them.

Is it ok to lightly trim off fanleaves during veh to open up the plant and expose the lower branches to sufficient light?

Thx man. I reread 1st page of your journal and now feel stupid for asking about defoliation :)
Anyway, after seeing your naked cola army I did some research on defoliation in flowering... The rationale behind it makes sense so I'll go for it. With all the heavy LST I did I'm out of space already. And the light penetration beneath my canopy is just pathetic.
I was just wondering... do you strictly keep to days 21 and 45 for defoliation or is it a matter of bud size? Veg time? My girls have been vegged for 40 days.

The 21&45 day marks are for flower. In veg I prune when needed or when I take clones I will go ahead and prune them back as well. In flower I use the 21&45 day marks more as a guide. With working a full time job i do not always have time on those days. So I will do it around those days. I do not think that it is time specific, more a rule of thumb.

Ok I will do doing another update tomorrow (yes with pics).Lots to be done over the next few days, I'm going to try to do it all tomorrow though.
It's that time again, yep boys and girls its harvest time! There are 16 lovely girls on the chopping block 8 Pineapple express, 4 Critical+, and 4 buku's. Who can hate on hours of trimming? Well I for one can, it is kind of a zen moment but still. Hopefully this time I will have the trim weight to use my new bubble bags (5 bag 5gal set $55 with s&h). Gotta love bubble hash!
Then I will be transplanting 2 sets of clones (mini-hempy and now rooted) to new homes. The white haze will be transplanted as well. C99 must wait for the new pots to make it here... She will be ready to take a few clones from though. This makes me happy!!
Lastly i need to take new clones.

Check out BubbleBagDude on eBay. I just looked on his site and he now has the 5gal 5bag set for like 40 bucks. You get the bags and a few extra goodies! It is a hell of a deal if you might be interested. I should be trying the new bags out later on today, so check back to find out how well they work!
Yum... bubble hash!

Check out BubbleBagDude on eBay. I just looked on his site and he now has the 5gal 5bag set for like 40 bucks. You get the bags and a few extra goodies! It is a hell of a deal if you might be interested. I should be trying the new bags out later on today, so check back to find out how well they work!
Yum... bubble hash!

Can't wait...my day to make Gumby style hash...enjoy...:yahoo:

Update:

Update: 1 of 2
Blah! So i was not able to get everything done... Eh, so this will be a 2 part update.

Today was harvest day! :thumb:
100_01163.JPG
100_01145.JPG
100_01155.JPG

6 hours later i was finally finished trimming....

100_01182.JPG

Final weight sill to come, this will take a few days...

Here are a few pics of my fav. form this run. I think that i am going to enter her in the plant and bud of the month contest. Idk what do you all think?
100_01094.JPG

100_01102.JPG
100_01113.JPG
100_01131.JPG
100_01125.JPG

This is my trim bag weighting in at 348 grams (not all from this harvest).

100_01197.JPG

I also made my first batch of true bubble hash, using a 5gal 5bag set of bubble bags.
100_01206.JPG
100_01216.JPG
100_01234.JPG
100_01245.JPG
100_01254.JPG

Some time later....

100_01263.JPG

I can not wait tell it drys so i can get a final weight. <---- Update coming soon probably tomorrow.

I received my new pots in the mail today, so miss c99 will be transplanted tomorrow along with both sets of clones, and lastly i Will be taking new clones. Yay more work to be done! It just never ends, so much to do and no damn time! All of this and maybe more to come in update 2 of 2, so stay tuned!:thanks:

Looking good my brother...Thanks on the bubble bag info I'm def. going to have to get me some. That's a nice harvest I see you have things under control...Well you know where I'm at if you need a secondary opinion on the taste test lol :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom