Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy - CMH - Modular Scrog - OC+

Re: Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy, CMH, Modular Scrog, OC+

Hey all just a real quick update, these are some pics I took around harvest time.

Right before harvest

P5060332.JPG

P5060333.JPG

P5060334.JPG

P5060335.JPG

Pics of the early pulled nugs

P4280331.JPG

P4280330.JPG

Crazy root basket!

P5080336.JPG

P5080338.JPG

I appreciate the comments and will be back tomorrow to respond to those I've missed, hopefully life will be slowing down here soon and I can get back to managing a better journal.

I will have some #'s maybe in a week, I'm currently drying the nugs very slowly in jars. RH is at 68%, will weigh them when they are closer to 60-62%.

EDIT: Damn my camera sucks without the help from the CMH!!

:peacetwo:

Holy Crap! That's freaking sweet! Those buds look sooooo tasty my man.

I have a secret root fetish (well it was a secret :rofl:) and I now have my fix for a loooong time, good lord. Even with the strange stuff you had on those few leaves, I'd say that grow was damn near perfect and STILL one of the best SCROGs I've seen.

Really great job!

Amazing, looks like you got yourself some very nice meds. Very, very nice. And those roots, holy cow, you made the most out of those plants for sure....Bless.......

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!! Love the pics, the haul, the roots, the scrog. Nicely done start to finish - way to rock it Marley -- :thumb: :bravo:

Great work on that harvest, Marley. Looks like you've got some srious smokin to do :thumb:

That root ball is crazy. It looks like there's more in that ball than perlite, is there?

Great grow :cheer:

Yooo,

Ok so another quick update to wrap this thing up.

I yielded ~5.5 ounces..again. Crazy that it was basically the same weight as my first go around. The quality of the AlienDawg is my best yet, but the nugs are fairly airy.

Smells like some very strong cherry funk, and has a very sour taste to it. The nugs burn very clean but are still a tiny bit harsh, will probably go away after an extended cure. The high is good, I'd say its about 60/40 or 70/30 Indica/Sativa..and packs a punch.

I've already started my new grow but haven't decided if I want to document it yet, as time on these forums has been extremely limited lately.

I started 12/12 6 days ago and went back to my mod. scrogs.

I have 2 Raskal Og's and 2 Alien Bubba's in soil. Everything is perfect thus far, I'm finding soil to be really easy, at least through veg..FFOF does all the work!

BTW whats up with all the different names ^^^ were those people banned or just name changes?!!?

Very nice harvest Marley! :bravo: Hope you decide to at least show us some photos of the new grow, you can always just add them here!

BTW whats up with all the different names ^^^ were those people banned or just name changes?!!?

Both I think....

Very nice harvest Marley! :bravo: Hope you decide to at least show us some photos of the new grow, you can always just add them here!

Both I think....

Hey T, I'll probably throw some pictures up here at the very least, have a few on my cam.

Was kinda strange hopping on here only to see half the people I subscribe to are no longer around (banned). I wonder what happened, it's a bit depressing.

Hope all is well with you!

:peace:

Hey Marley...I can't wait to see the pics. You may find some answers to your questions here:

The Case of the Mysteriously Disappearing Growers

Hey Krip!

Ya I saw that linked on a few journals and read through it. It is very vague and really doesn't give me any info I couldn't have already assumed on my own. I guess if I want specifics I need to get in touch with a mod.

I hope all is well with you. Take care buddy.

Hi :420:

Been a while since I posted anything, so I figured what the hell. I'm gonna toss up some shots of my current grow which is coming to an end shortly!

This grow consists of 2 Alien Bubba's and 2 Raskal OG's..both Cali Connect strains that I picked up as clones through a local dispensary.

-FFOF Soil with a small amount of perlite added.
-Botanicare Macro's, Liquid Karma, Aquashield, and Cal/mag, Hygrozyme, Snow Storm Ultra, some Epsoms and Grandma's Molasses were the only thing they've been fed.
-250w Ceramic Metal Halide Bulb
-4 Mod. Scrogs on top of 2 gal square pots.
-Typically feed, feed, water, feed, feed, water

Vegged for a couple days over 2 weeks then threw them into 12/12. I am currently sitting at day 48 of 12/12, probably1-2 more weeks max.

This is my first attempt at soil and so far so good. I had a possible vacation planned so I had to flip to 12/12 before I wanted to, the end result was the plants not filling the screens like I like.

I know for a fact my yield is going to be the smallest one yet, so I am hoping for some fire med's to compensate.

Enjoy!

Group Shot -Day 1
P5220363.JPG

Alien Bubba 1 - Day 1
P5220364.JPG

Alien Bubba 2 - Day 1
P5220365.JPG

Raskal OG 1- Day 1
P5220366.JPG

Raskal OG 2- Day 1
P5220367.JPG

Group - 2 weeks of veg (alien left, raskal right)
P6050370.JPG

Raskal nug - week 5 12/12
P7140373.JPG

P7140374.JPG

P7140375.JPG

Alien Bubba nug - week 5 12/12
P7140376.JPG

Alien Bubba nug - week 5 12/12
P7140377.JPG

Alien Bubba 1
P7140379.JPG

Alien Bubba 2
P7140380.JPG

Raskal 1
P7140381.JPG

Raskal 2
P7140382.JPG

Raskal OG nug - 5 weeks 12/12
P7140383.JPG

Raskal OG nug - 5 weeks 12/12
P7140384.JPG

Alien Bubba nug - 5 weeks 12/12
P7140385.JPG

Alien Bubba (left) / Raskal OG (right)
P7140386.JPG

All these photos are from Day 62 of Flowering. They are coming down on day 66 (Saturday). I could probably run the Raskals for another week or maybe even 2..the Alien Bubbas could go 1 more week max. Unfortunately I've got some hermies that started a couple weeks ago (damn fucking random genetic dispensary clones), so I'm trying to minimize damage by taking them down a bit early. Also looking forward to moving on to my next grow.

Alien Bubba no flash
P8090407.JPG
P8090409.JPG

Raskal OG no flash
P8090411.JPG
P8090412.JPG

Alien Bubba with flash
P8090416.JPG

Raskal OG with flash
P8090414.JPG
P8090415.JPG

Some rice and BEANS
P8100425.JPG

Very nice, Marley (and good to see you back!). Those babies definately look ready! Some real nice foxtailing you got going on there! :yummy:

Hey Krip, thanks! Ya some of the Raskal's are foxtailing like crazy, I didn't even snap a shot of those ones haha.

Lots of changes coming up to my garden. Plan on expanding a bit, gonna create a small veg/clone/seedling area and hoping to get a mother tent up soon.

OGRaskal is the man and can't wait to pop his beans and get some legit genetics in my garden. Although the dispensaries are doing a service by providing clones, it is a total crapshoot in regards to the genetic pool. Lots of work ahead, but in the long run it will be well worth it.

Although the dispensaries are doing a service by providing clones, it is a total crapshoot in regards to the genetic pool. Lots of work ahead, but in the long run it will be well worth it.

It shouldn't be a crapshoot if the growers know what they are doing AND passing along their best cut......got to remember herms are a genetic predisposition for most sativa strains (especially late in the game). But yeah, I prefer clones--no bugs.

Back
Top Bottom