Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

sorry about the pic quality guys. im still using mine or my GF's smartphone but the upstairs roomates just go a really nice camera with white balance so ill hopefully be able to get some good pics under the mars lights as well as my flash always goes off and ruins the pics, like the one with the mars lights on is so much brighter in real life.

and finally i know the pic with both tents looks like there is light coming from the window but ive since placed 2 more blankets over it and taped the edges with gorilla tape so the amount of light that will actually go into the tent will be tiny. hope to post again real soon guys :Namaste:

so I ended up going to home depot and the girlfriend ended up getting me the PVC piping for a 4'x4'x3' tent I just didnt buy enough screws for the twine. The holes are going to be 4"x4" hope thats a good size. Im so excited to start this flower as I feel so much better prepared, any tips or ideas is good. Im going to use something like the swik watering system for my humidity, just put a container with a large surface area container with perlite and water.

And I also purchased the watt meter while there and am happy to say the mars 900 ended up reading 413 watts and the 700 is 314!! So ill have just under 700 watts of true LED when you minus the few watts it takes to run the fans :thumb: should be a good amount for my 4x4

Im sorry I forgot to reply to this. I had to top the golden goat because of strange leave development and its looking foot but the stem is very thick and im worried it may be hard to bend in the scrog. And I also FIM'd the Roslyn Road 2 days ago so hope that it will work for me in the scrog and finally the kosher kush is very easy to work with so im not to worried about it. Thank you for stopping by and for the advice I think the topping I gave Roslyn will be good :Namaste:

any pics of the ladies?

the first update of the day was of the plants but i did a lot of updates that day so i can understand if you missed them. i have tomorrow off so ill put some more pics of the girls tomorrow along with pics of the watt meter tests and the new light in the clone\seedling tent.

Ive also transplanted the plants in soil to 5 Gallon pots as the roots were starting to come out of the bottom drainege holes so I hope they will last a couple weeks so I dont have to transplant again before I find there sex out.

Thank you for staying with the grow :Namaste:

Quick update, just got the new mars 48x3 and did a watt test here are the pics of the test and the clones + DreamWalker seedlings in my smaller tent

V_16FF.jpg

Veg lights only
V_B5A6.jpg

Veg+Bloom lights on
V_66A1.jpg

Here is the watt test pics for the mars lights

Mars 2 900 ( couldnt get the lights in the pic with the way i have my power cord set up
WP_0005672.jpg

Mars 2 700
WP_0005701.jpg

Tent is looking good as are the young gals. They're gonna love those lights! Glad to hear the FFOF wasn't too hot for them; some young'uns love it and others complain a bit at first, but all seem to like it after they put on a few nodes. Nice grow so far.

Tent is looking good as are the young gals. They're gonna love those lights! Glad to hear the FFOF wasn't too hot for them; some young'uns love it and others complain a bit at first, but all seem to like it after they put on a few nodes. Nice grow so far.

thanx for stopping by tokezilla and yes I've had pretty good luck with the FFOF all the way threw with just nutes during the last month or so of flower but am going to see about getting some happy frog for my next grow and maybe see about comparing a few different soils like roots organics, FFOF and this super soil ive heard about ideal 420 i think it is.

Thanx for stopping by and feel free to ask any questions or give any advice :Namaste:

Great setup, great lights, and Steve the secret weapon is brilliant! I really liked your early pictures of those big wide indica leaves, fantastic!

Thank you for joining in and yes Steve has really make up for my mistakes this grow :green_heart: and the leaves on all the girls are as big as my hand now but those indica leaves are so thick and beautiful i just stare at them sometimes haha

Day 38 form breaking ground and all looking really good. not to much growth since i topped the lady's and transplanted them. planning on tying the Roslyn Road down a little to get it used to having its stem bent for the scrog.

Roslyn road

Golden Goat

Kosher Kush

Family shot + Temps and Steve hiding under Roslyn

Quick update, I was looking at the girls this morning checking to see if they needed some water and noticed some white pistols on my kosher kush witch is looking like it has a ph problem but thats a different problem. After I definitively verified that they where white hairs I checked my other plants and they too look like they have white hairs growing on them. Now im very happy that all the lady ended up being lady's im surprised they started showing already, I still have them under 18/6. Could it be stress from the LST, transplanting and topping? Or do you think I could have gotten auto strains from my dispensary? Im hoping they dont start forming any buds as I want to give them some more height. Hope all is well in your gardens and I will post some picks day after tomorrow :Namaste:

how long have they been vegging?

im about to get to 6 weeks from breaking ground this upcoming Thursday, I added another hour of light to the T5's so I hope that helps bring them back

after a long veg period they will start to show sex

nice I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't have to worry about some buds forming under the T5 as I want to really test the mars2 in flower. Thank you chronic as always your info is helpful! :Namaste:

Ok so I have a quick update. I ended up getting one of the new marshydro 144x5 lights and I have decided to flower under this light in my 4x2 tent:volcano-smiley: I know this grow has not gone as planned but I feel that if I leave the plants in the 5 gallon pots and build a scrog net I should be able to get close to half a pound. I'll do a watt test and see what kind of yields I want to get.

And all of the clones ended up rooting and ive rinsed some coco, PH'd it then gave them a full dose of the general organics go box. I hope I didnt give the young clones to many nutes but I know its hard with organics. I think I am going to take a few more clones and do an all coco grow under the mars 2 lights but ill think about that, ill veg the clones and dreamwalker seedlings in this journal and start another one for the flowering. Hope all is good in your gardens :Namaste:

what the heck man now you got me super duper jelly :lot-o-toke: you are getting another Marshydro light !!! I want to get another light so bad so I could start to set up my spare tent I took me 3 almost 4 months to get the money to get my mars II 400 I am on ssd because I am disabled so I only ever have like 20 bucks to spare after I pay for all my bills each month but its all good and now I hear that they are putting 5 watt led's in the reflectors! sorry about the rant lol cant wait to see your new set up

:drool::jawdropper::adore:

Back
Top Bottom