Mars Bar Rice Krispie Cups

hipchick

Sooo the other day my friend and i planned on making pot cupcakes, it's kind of a tradition we do every couple of months. We go to her old house that is completely empty and up for sale, (they still own it) and cook up some delicious food. This tiiime we decided to try something a little different.

We used a normal rice krispie square recipe, except with cannabutter, and added two mars bars into it, while it was cooking in the pot.

Then we put them in cupcake liners, and garnished them with icing sugar and pieces of more mars bar. Was the most delicious thing everrr. :] We didn't bother straining the cannabutter, because we were lazy, but it was really finely grounded so it didn't make a difference, and we didn't notice it.

My friend, who isn't a fan of the taste of cannabutter, couldn't taste it in the rice krispie cups.

Definitely give it a try! :]

Generic Rice Krispie Recipe: Rice Krispie Squares (i recommend using small marshmallows cause they melt quicker, and instead of using a pan we just scooped them into the liners)

Back
Top Bottom