Mars Eco 600 with two 105w 2700K CFLs for flowering

PlastekShark

So I'm thinking about installing two 105w 2700k CFL bulbs at 7000 lumens ea. I was going to use them as additional lighting during flowering, with the Mars Eco 600 I'm picking up. Would I really need two of them? Or even 1 at all? Only growing two autos at the moment in a 3x4x5 closet space.

Attachments

• 20190127_113115.jpg
    20190127_113115.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 68
More light is always better, especially if you hang them on the sides for penetration into the canopy :popcorn:

Yeah, I had planned on clamping two reflector fixtures. One on either side of the two plants to add some more light from the red spectrum. Wasn't sure if it would be Overkill or not. Don't really want to run the electricity up if it won't bring results! Thanks for your input :Namaste:

Yeah, I had planned on clamping two reflector fixtures. One on either side of the two plants to add some more light from the red spectrum. Wasn't sure if it would be Overkill or not. Don't really want to run the electricity up if it won't bring results! Thanks for your input :Namaste:
I used to run a home made CFL hood that had 16 CFLs (100w equiv, 26w actual) for a total of 416w and had "hangers" all over the place that made my wattage about 858 in total...here take a look
130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom