Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

They both turned out great , you got some big Buds off them m Big ass buds.

Nice work !

I am wondering if temperature is playing a part with the shatters color change

thanx man, thos 2 coco plants are going to take the comparison for sure!! and i agree with you, when the shatter melts a bit from the heat and becomes soild again it gets that look to it. thanx for watching man:Namaste:

plants are looking great bro I cant wait until I can start my scrog again

thanx very much brotha! i love scrogs and this one is looking like its going to be an awesome one for sure just nervous as this is my first all soil scrog and it just doesnt seem to be growing as big as my coco grows lol i need to learn more about soil growing

another weekly vid of the garden :circle-of-love: loving the way things are going whis time around and i think i finally have things down where ill be harvesting once a month!

Dark Dragon day 15 of flower

Hello everyone, i hope everyones garden is nice and green! The Dark Dragon SCROG is looking like its not going to be the biggest stretcher but i am noticing some lighter green growth on the middle of the plants as well as i gave these ladys a light lollipoping with a few of the leaves on the Yellow (left) dark dragon just falling off with no effort so i will be uping from watering every 3rd watering to every other watering. i know that the damage has been done and the yeilds will already be affected but with a bit of luck ill still be able to get some quality product as these Dark Dragons are actually starting to shine in the light so im thinking the frost is coming! i also top dressed both plants in the scrog with 1 1/4 tbs of Roots organics elemantal since i am growing under an LED as well as i dont have a cal mag addative i would benafit from the addition in early flower

Per Gallon (every other watering)
5ml-BioThrive Bloom
2.5ml-Recharge
1.5ml-BioRoot
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_200617.JPG
IMG_200722.JPG
IMG_200821.JPG
IMG_200921.JPG
IMG_201021.JPG
IMG_201120.JPG
IMG_201221.JPG
IMG_201514.JPG

Dark Dragon day 15 of flower

Hello everyone, i hope everyones garden is nice and green! The Dark Dragon SCROG is looking like its not going to be the biggest stretcher but i am noticing some lighter green growth on the middle of the plants as well as i gave these ladys a light lollipoping with a few of the leaves on the Yellow (left) dark dragon just falling off with no effort so i will be uping from watering every 3rd watering to every other watering. i know that the damage has been done and the yeilds will already be affected but with a bit of luck ill still be able to get some quality product as these Dark Dragons are actually starting to shine in the light so im thinking the frost is coming! i also top dressed both plants in the scrog with 1 1/4 tbs of Roots organics elemantal since i am growing under an LED as well as i dont have a cal mag addative i would benafit from the addition in early flower

5ml-BioThrive Bloom
2.5ml-Recharge
1.5ml-BioRoot
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_200617.JPG
IMG_200722.JPG
IMG_200821.JPG
IMG_200921.JPG
IMG_201021.JPG
IMG_201120.JPG
IMG_201221.JPG
IMG_201514.JPG

looks like maybe your ph might be a little low and blocking cal mag and P uptake?? I see some twisted leaves.

looks like maybe your ph might be a little low and blocking cal mag and P uptake?? I see some twisted leaves.

I was actually wondering if the distorted leaves where trying to tell me something, ill have to check runnoff and see if i can get a soil tester as well. i do make sure my PH is between 6.3-6.8 when i water or feed

i had noticed that the leaves that were doing the most were the ones held down in the scrog net so i figured that it was just not happy due to the manipulation from the scrog but ill def do a few tests and see if i can figure it out as i always seem to have issues around week 3-4 in soil.

It looks to have recovered

My last plants did that a bit as well , its a issue particular to LED's but can happen with HID lights.
the Cal mag deficiencies often show up fast but recover quickly after treatment.

thanx for the compliment man and im going to try to test the runnoff next time i water and hopefully soon ill be able to get a soil tester to make sure the soil itself is at a good spot as well. cheers! :Namaste:

Happy New Years!!! hope everyone had a fun and safe night :party::party:

Dark Dragon day 21 of flower

Happy New years! i hope everyone had fun and was safe of course. We are at the end of week 3 in flower and we have frost :). this is usually what i expect from my photo plants and its a great sight, i am still getting some lighter green spots on the Yellow dark dragon and it seems to be more directly under the panel. I did test the PH of my runoff it went in at 6.6 and came out at 6 so i gave the ladys a heavy watering of 2.5 gallons per plant with final PH coming out at 6.4. I'm hoping that the light flush along with the up in nutes will help the lighting color. i did start feeding every other watering and made the switch to the Gen Hydro 3 part Base nute but kept the gen organic Biobud, Recharge and Mammoth P. I also checked my PPM when i waterd, water went in at 105 and came out at 140 so no problems with salt build up.

Thank you gudyul for the advice as i usually only check when i think there is a problem haha but that can be stupid like you can see!

The Mars panel is surprisingly growing a very even canopy with minimal difference in growth on the sides compared to the center.i thought because of the shape of the panel if would have problems covering the corners but so far i dont see any issues. i also feel that i could have kept some of the lower growth as the light is still bright at the lower leaves and branches. It seems that i underestimated the improved diodes and reflector cups.

3ml-Bloom
3ml-Grow
1ml-Micro
2.5ml-Recharge
2.5ml-BioBud
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_203823.JPG
IMG_203918.JPG
IMG_204017.JPG

Here is the Dark Dragon marked with the yellow Marker. this one has the majority of the lighter green color and also has grown taller with longer buds that are stacking nicely.

IMG_205621.JPG
IMG_205217.JPG
IMG_205321.JPG
IMG_204121.JPG
IMG_204224.JPG
IMG_204417.JPG
IMG_204520.JPG
IMG_204623.JPG

and here is the Dark Dragon marked the Blue marker. this one is shorter and looks like it wont produce colas but does seem to have the bigger buds right now so will likely have denser, rounder single buds compared the the stacking buds that will likely form colas on the other plant. this one looks nice and healthy though with a healthy green color and leave seem to be praying to the light for sure.

IMG_205716.JPG
IMG_204722.JPG
IMG_204813.JPG
IMG_204919.JPG
IMG_205019.JPG
IMG_205118.JPG
IMG_205522.JPG

another weekly update on the Dark Dragon genetics and Mars Pro episar 160LED

I know you don't want to but I would give the left and right side each some time with the light directly overhead.
also
The larger yellow center plants look like they could use more nutrients ? being they are larger they will feed more then the outer plants.

Nice to see the Buds popping , looking good ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom