Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

I know you don't want to but I would give the left and right side each some time with the light directly overhead.
also
The larger yellow center plants look like they could use more nutrients ? being they are larger they will feed more then the outer plants.

Nice to see the Buds popping , looking good ! :thumb:

Yes i was thinking that the yellow one does need a bit more nutes so i upped the frequency of feedings to every other watering. thank you much for the info brotha
Nice even canopy b!

Thanx very much man, im hoping for a good yield this time around but i always seem to have issuse with soil around this time so we'll see how it all turns out.

Dark Dragon day 21 of flower

Week 4 of flower and the frost is really starting to form on the buds and leaves, i love that there is so much more frost than my last auto grow! the yellowing is continuing and i cant seem to find an issue, the PH is in at 6.6 and out at 6.4. PPM's are in at 107 and out at 146 so there are no salt or PH issues that i can tell as well as the leaves are looking a bit burnt so i dout it is nute def. I am still very happy with the way the genetics and light is working but i wont get the yields i had hoped for more than likly.

IMG_208521.JPG
IMG_208719.JPG
IMG_208819.JPG

I would have to say that the yellow dragon (right) is forming more cola style nugs and is the frostyer of the 2 for sure, im thinking she is going to be the keeper of these 2. both plants have a nice lemon type citrus smell right now. i also am going to go back to feeding every 3rd watering since i noticed some leaf tip burn and clawing of leaves.

Yellow
IMG_208925.JPG
IMG_209029.JPG
IMG_209123.JPG
IMG_209220.JPG
IMG_209319.JPG
IMG_209422.JPG
IMG_209520.JPG

Blue
IMG_209926.JPG
IMG_210023.JPG
IMG_210122.JPG
IMG_210221.JPG
IMG_210324.JPG

Per Gallon (every other watering)
3ml-Bloom
2ml-Grow
1ml-Micro
2.5ml-Recharge
1.5ml-BioBud
1ml-Mammoth P

Could it be a cal mag issue?

That actually is what i was thinking, my gf picked up some CaMa+ the other day so we'll see if we at least see less yellowing because much more and ill really start to cut into my yields :/

They are really looking nice at this 4 week stage , showing great promise !

(looking good for the mars panel as well)

thanx much brotha! i love the light so far and cant wait to do a coco run with both the lights and genetics

My weekly video update, sorry its a bit late but i had a few things to do yesterday and couldnt film. hope you enjoy!

Dark Dragon day 35 of flower

Welcome back for another weekly update guys. Im very sorry to say that the issues have continued but the buds seem to be swelling and getting frosty still so hopefully the yield will be around 1/2 a gram per watt. I actully am starting to believe that the plant is showing deficensys from the direct heat from the panel. My tent is only 5 feet high with the light only about 16 inches from some of the center tops where most of the yellowing and browing is and after some resurch i have read that when the humidity and temps get to high the plants can literally swet out things like potassium and run through nutes. the next round i will be moving the Pro Epistar 160LED to my 4x4x7 foot tent so i can have a little more space between the canopy and panel as well as growing in my coco perlite mix as i have much better results using this method. so i just wanted to apoligize to kingdom organic seeds and MarsHydro for the issues but i garentee next round will be better and these issues are all grower error.

ok now that ive covered that the plants are really starting to stink and get nice and fat! we are at week 5 and i feel they can probably go another 4 if they dont start looking too bad. the smells are getting more amplified, the yellow dragon still super lemony citrus smell that i love! and the blue dragon does have a citrus hint but with a sweeter backbone but cant quite put my fingure on it. With the growth that i am getting from both i still think i will be keeping the yellow one from these too but i have 3 other females i got from the 10 pack i have not been showing and i have 2 pheno's that im looking at keeping from there as well, ill try to post some pics of them here in a couple days. Thnx for sticking with the grow guys and ill make sure to finish this one and then we'll truly see what these genetics and LEDs can do. Cheers!

Per Gallon (every 3rd watering)
3ml-Bloom
2ml-Grow
1ml-Micro
2.5ml-Recharge
1.5ml-BioBud
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_212215.JPG
IMG_212316.JPG
IMG_212420.JPG
IMG_212513.JPG
IMG_212617.JPG
IMG_212720.JPG
IMG_212816.JPG
IMG_212925.JPG
IMG_213017.JPG
IMG_213123.JPG
IMG_213219.JPG

Ok here is my weekly video update featuring 100% mars LED panels! hope you all enjoy, cheers

Here is my entry for the first mars hydro cup! if you guys like go to the acual youtube page and like the video :circle-of-love:

Another weekly video featuring my MarsHydro LEDs and Dark Dragon genetics by kingdom organic seeds!

Dark Dragon day 45 of flower

Sorry about the delay in updates this week guys but i had a very awesome weekend at the Winter Beer Festival in Denver, my second passion is craft beer and colorado is amazing for both! but the garden has progressed nicly with the real swelling coming from the blue dragon. the one i marked with a yellow marker def still has more buds but the size and density on the blue one is very noticable which just goes to show you cant really tell untill the plants get close to harvest what your going to like. besides the bigger buds the blue plant is much less tempremental with the majority of the yellowing coming from the yellow marked plant but im not going to judge either by this grow with all of the issues ive had this time around. im very excited about the next round under the panel and if you guys wanna get a better view watch the weekly video that i should have up later today or tomorrow tops!

PS: one more major change i made was going back to feeding every other watering and also mixing 1 tbs
of malassos with the watering i dont feed to give the microbes something to feed on and give the plants a little extra cal mag, major shout out to a weekly viewer on youtube cody for the great info and awesome vibes!

Per Gallon (every 2rd watering)
3ml-Bloom
1.5ml-Grow
2ml-Micro
2.5ml-Recharge
1.5ml-BioBud
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_226519.JPG
IMG_226622.JPG
IMG_226720.JPG
IMG_226823.JPG
IMG_226919.JPG
IMG_227022.JPG
IMG_227123.JPG
IMG_227216.JPG
IMG_227420.JPG

Hello guys, i just thought i would post my entry into the mars cup here on my thread hope you guys like and if you do please like the video on youtube to help! the plants in the vid are actually the other 3 seeds from the dark dragon 10 pack that ended up female :cheer:

Strian: Dark Dragon from Kindom Organic Seeds

Grow Medium: FoxFarm Ocean ForestSoil

Pot Size: #7 nursery pots

Lights: MarsHydro Pro series Epistar 160LED

PH: Soil-6.5

Pests: Fungus Gnats (very few, not a problem)

Dark Dragon day 54 of flower

ok guys sorry about the delay in updates but the scrog has started to swell agian since going back to feeding every other watering. it is too little too late but at least i know what the problem was throughout the grow and next time i grow in soil i will make sure to up the nutes during flower especally when vegging out plants more than 80 days.

I know i had stated earlier in the journal that the yellow dark dragon looked like it was going to have the bigger more stacked colas but it seems with all the issues thoughout the grow they never really grew to there full potential with the blue dragon actually swelling up nicly this last week so i will start the flush on the yellow dragon from here on out and give the blue dragon 1 more feeding before i start with plain water. it is way too early to tell which will be the keeper and will be taking some clones of all the dark dragon mothers i kept so i can do a second round in coco with all 5 females i got out of the 10 pack.

sorry that the grow has not come out perfect guys but i promise the next round in coco will be be much better and truly show what these lights can do

Per Gallon (every 2rd watering)
5ml-Bloom
4ml-Micro
0.5ml-Grow
2.5ml-Recharge
2.5ml-BioBud
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_229620.JPG
IMG_229714.JPG
IMG_230626.JPG
IMG_229920.JPG
IMG_230018.JPG