Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

picked up a few grams on my trip to fort collins :)
IMG_232617.JPG
IMG_232717.JPG
IMG_232818.JPG
IMG_232921.JPG
IMG_233015.JPG
IMG_233115.JPG
IMG_233215.JPG
IMG_233315.JPG
IMG_233416.JPG

what's up buddy sorry long time no comment man you did a great job with this grow keep up the good work

and take a dab for me bro :roorrip:

whats going on man good to see you over here again, i got a little overwhelmed with work, doing the forums and making the youtube vids so im just going to concentrate on the 420mag and google+ for a while and put the vids on hold just to get things back on track haha but ill def be doing a dab for you brotha

Ok im about to harvest my first plant using the mars pro series 160LED, the yields may not be the best but that is total grower error with a new strain and growing in soil instead of coco but the frost is amazing. I also love the intensity and coverage with the new no lens cup reflectors they use and the ability to control the light intensity makes the light super versatile so you can grow from seed to harvest with no wasted energy. i am going to do a grow from clones i took from these dark dragons in coco so should be a great grow :Namaste:

IMG_233612.JPG
IMG_233715.JPG
IMG_233812.JPG
IMG_233914.JPG
IMG_234016.JPG
IMG_234111.JPG
IMG_234211.JPG

Ur dark dragons look lovely what nice colors and whoa those lights tho !
If I get a tent I'm def lookin into those..
Interesting read can't wait to watch the vids later man great job:Namaste:

thanx man im glad you enjoy the journal. im really liking both the lights and genetics so far, cant wait till i can give them a shot in coco

Man, that 5th pic from the bottom gorgeous plants :love:
I read this off a review site "intense strain for me, this gets you incredibly faded for the entire day. Warning, not a great use for social situations for you will be a zombie when your high. smells and looks great."
And does it smell of fruity pebbles?
Lol
:bravo:

I gotta hang out on other peoples journals since I don't have an active one right now lol

no worries brotha your always welcome here :volcano-smiley: i still have those beans you gave me and will probably pop them if i can get some new roommates and more room to grow. any new projects going on over there?

what he said but I'm just a stalker :rofl: jk I have a grow journal lol

i love a good journal man, i just wish i had more time these days to stalk some myself

So i pulled the Yellow dragon 3 days ago and should be pulling the blue dragon in another 3-4 days (once the first is done drying) so it will be 9 weeks in flower for the yellow and 10 for the blue, i think the strains would have swelled MUCH more and both gone 10 weeks if i had figured whatever was going on with the soil. i am going to try to stick with all coco grows and experimenting with full "true living organics" grow's on the side to perfect my soil growing.

I didnt take pics on harvest day but ill take some in the morning and post pics of the blue dragon still in the scrog and the yellow dragon drying. im def not going to get the yield i wanted but even with all my mistakes plus growing in soil i should get 1/2 a gram per watt and am going to do for a minimum of 1 gram per watt in coco next round :volcano-smiley:

Sorry tht i didnt post pics of harvesting the yellow dark dragin a couple of days ago but here are the pics of the buds drying and i think its easyer to see that its not going to be an awesome harvest in the pics but still some quality meds.

And also some pics of the remaining blue dark dragon, both look like they could go at least another week but there wew too many issues this grow and i need to start over, this time i will be doing a full coco+perlite grow as i seem to have MUCH better results.

IMG_234514.JPG
IMG_234614.JPG
IMG_234715.JPG
IMG_234818.JPG
IMG_234917.JPG
IMG_235014.JPG
IMG_235119.JPG
IMG_235217.JPG
IMG_235322.JPG
IMG_235418.JPG
IMG_235519.JPG
IMG_235719.JPG

harvest still looks good to me

Looks like it will be some really tasty smoke but the yield just doesn't look like it'll be there. I have the clones ready to go just need to chop the last one down ill start a new journal with the same strain in coco. So stoked for the coco run

Looks like it will be some really tasty smoke but the yield just doesn't look like it'll be there. I have the clones ready to go just need to chop the last one down ill start a new journal with the same strain in coco. So stoked for the coco run

I know how you feel I have never done coco so I am a little nervous I will be using the coco with the autos I am going to be running in my next grow and soil for my photo scrog

I know how you feel I have never done coco so I am a little nervous I will be using the coco with the autos I am going to be running in my next grow and soil for my photo scrog

im sure youll do fine with it, i think the hardest part is the fact that you have to water way more often but i feel it puts more control in your hands so if you have time im sure youll do amazing brotha!

Back
Top Bottom