Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

Trimmed the first dark dragon plant (yellow) yesterday and its looking like i should get about 3 OZs but i wont know for another 2 weeks as the bud cures

I also chopped down the Blue dark dragon pheno and i am MUCH happier with this one as it has much bigger and denser nugs. and while it looked at first one initially looked like it would yeild better at first im positive that i will yield around 4 OZs maybe even more.

sorry about the messed up pink lighting on some as the lights from my tent was hard to get the right lighting.

IMG_237621.JPG
IMG_237725.JPG
IMG_237818.JPG
IMG_237918.JPG
IMG_238017.JPG
IMG_238116.JPG
IMG_238219.JPG
IMG_238321.JPG

Blue dark dragon drying :circle-of-love:

IMG_238526.JPG
IMG_238619.JPG
IMG_238718.JPG

man that's a sweet harvest great job

:volcano-smiley: thanx much man, the smell is exactly like grapefruit every time i burp the jars i get overwhelmed with the smell

I feel like I haven't spent nearly as much time here as I should. You are doing a GREAT job showing off the new light. The results speak for themselves!! Sorry I haven't been around here more. I have been focusing on the medical aspect of our little wonder plant and all the illenes that can be treated with it. Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO Stop by the Oiler thread if you have some time. Lots of great info and some of the smartest people I know when it comes to treating serious illnesses!!

Great job!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

So i pulled the Yellow dragon 3 days ago and should be pulling the blue dragon in another 3-4 days (once the first is done drying) so it will be 9 weeks in flower for the yellow and 10 for the blue, i think the strains would have swelled MUCH more and both gone 10 weeks if i had figured whatever was going on with the soil. i am going to try to stick with all coco grows and experimenting with full "true living organics" grow's on the side to perfect my soil growing.

:volcano-smiley:

Nice buds there buddy, congrats on your harvest. :yummy:

Instead of TLO, take a look into NO-TIL organic farming... it's not going to stop the dying fan leaves if that's what you're not happy with. If my plants don't have a ton of dead leaves at harvest something went wrong.

Your grow looks great to me. I'm here checking out your new grow lamp and interested in your dry weight going into jars for cure??

I get about 3 zips per plant in true 1200w of LED (Mars lamps) - 8 plants every 75-80 days 100% organic SOG. Pretty much the same no mater the strain I grow. All my plants grow natural - no pruning topping nothing, I don't even pull the dead leaves off.

no worries brotha your always welcome here :volcano-smiley: i still have those beans you gave me and will probably pop them if i can get some new roommates and more room to grow. any new projects going on over there?

Always projects over here brotha haha I'm actually about to have a harvest myself of the blueberry and vanilla clones....since my season is winding down I'm making s1 fems of all my keepers from the year...first time making fems using collodial silver...should be fun :)

I feel like I haven't spent nearly as much time here as I should. You are doing a GREAT job showing off the new light. The results speak for themselves!! Sorry I haven't been around here more. I have been focusing on the medical aspect of our little wonder plant and all the illenes that can be treated with it. Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO Stop by the Oiler thread if you have some time. Lots of great info and some of the smartest people I know when it comes to treating serious illnesses!!

Great job!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

np brotha i understand, ive actually recently been a bit overwhelmed with life and was slacking with my updates even had to stop the vids for a little bit until i get life back to normal haha and im on my way to the thread right now man, even though i use it for rec purposes i think the medical properties in our plant is the future of major issues like pain, cancer and epilepsy

Congrats with harvest, :bravo:

Curious what the final results will be gr/w, and a smoke report ;)

thanx for stopping by brotha! and i will make sure to give you guys a full weight and smoke report man!

Nice buds there buddy, congrats on your harvest. :yummy:

Instead of TLO, take a look into NO-TIL organic farming... it's not going to stop the dying fan leaves if that's what you're not happy with. If my plants don't have a ton of dead leaves at harvest something went wrong.

Your grow looks great to me. I'm here checking out your new grow lamp and interested in your dry weight going into jars for cure??

I get about 3 zips per plant in true 1200w of LED (Mars lamps) - 8 plants every 75-80 days 100% organic SOG. Pretty much the same no mater the strain I grow. All my plants grow natural - no pruning topping nothing, I don't even pull the dead leaves off.

thanx for the compliments man and i will see if i can get a weight for you tomorrow on the jarred weight so we can see the difference after a 2 week cure but i do see a weight differance depending on strain for sure, hopefully one day i will be able to have the consistency you are getting now.

As far as the organic growing style goes i have hear alot of negative things about the revs TLO growing method but have not seen many grows that actually incorperate it so i want to give it a couple of goes to see if it is as overly complicated as it seems and if the quality is what he say it is. other than that though no-till or doc's high-brix is the next full organic run i will try (if TLO doesnt work well for me)

Always projects over here brotha haha I'm actually about to have a harvest myself of the blueberry and vanilla clones....since my season is winding down I'm making s1 fems of all my keepers from the year...first time making fems using collodial silver...should be fun :)

thats cool man, i like to give my strains at least 2 runs to see how the plants take to my grow style and environment. those fem seeds sound awesome, i know i already have some of your genetics i havent popped but if you have any spare i would love to add them to the collection

thanx for the compliments man and i will see if i can get a weight for you tomorrow on the jarred weight so we can see the difference after a 2 week cure but i do see a weight differance depending on strain for sure, hopefully one day i will be able to have the consistency you are getting now.

As far as the organic growing style goes i have hear alot of negative things about the revs TLO growing method but have not seen many grows that actually incorperate it so i want to give it a couple of goes to see if it is as overly complicated as it seems and if the quality is what he say it is. other than that though no-till or doc's high-brix is the next full organic run i will try (if TLO doesnt work well for me)

thats cool man, i like to give my strains at least 2 runs to see how the plants take to my grow style and environment. those fem seeds sound awesome, i know i already have some of your genetics i havent popped but if you have any spare i would love to add them to the collection
Hopefully they were turn out good. Maybe it's time to brand my genetics ;) I'd for sure get you some testers!

Hopefully they were turn out good. Maybe it's time to brand my genetics ;) I'd for sure get you some testers!

haha np man let me know and ill give your beans a full review and showing! with all the beans you have im sure you could really find some jems! :cheer: i one day want to breed or grow for a collective just something in the industry

Problem with the TLO think from the Rev is 1 its not organic and 2 its a pile of bs to sell a book. Other than that... to each his own.

Living organic soil for the win.

1/3 CSPM
1/3 Aeration
1/3 compost/ewc

Mix in to the above:

Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
Neem Cake and Karanja Cake 50/50 Mix @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot
Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Brix Blend Basalt @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Glacial Rock Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal @ 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot

This can be used over and over no-til and is 100% organic

U still around bro?

Ya man been posting on my thread more often and hopefully will be able to make my rounds to others soon... How you been brotha?

Problem with the TLO think from the Rev is 1 its not organic and 2 its a pile of bs to sell a book. Other than that... to each his own.

Living organic soil for the win.

1/3 CSPM
1/3 Aeration
1/3 compost/ewc

Mix in to the above:

Acadian Kelp Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
Neem Cake and Karanja Cake 50/50 Mix @ 1/2 cup per cubic foot
Crustacean Meal @ 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
Gypsum Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Brix Blend Basalt @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Glacial Rock Dust @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Oyster Flour @ 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal @ 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot

This can be used over and over no-til and is 100% organic

ya ive been hearing that alot about too haha with the mix you provided how often would I need to water with a compost tea?

Iv not to good brotha. Been a bit ill for a few weeks but nothing to really worry about nothing compared to some folk here. My frikkin mars light broken and customer service is a joke dude so iv bought a power plant hood and a nice 600 watt digital dimable balast n bulb. Didn't want to go bk to hid but I won't buy from mars again and I can't afford a budmaster or grow northern so needs must. Mars worked great for 10 months. I believe wen working they are the best mid range led on market. But that said they were less than helpful to me. I had my brother... A micro electrical engineer (fixes life support machines) to test it after I changed drivers n he says it's the light board Pannal (70 bulbs out) mars tell me it can't be and say hey send 77 leds and a driver. Total waste of time

Iv not to good brotha. Been a bit ill for a few weeks but nothing to really worry about nothing compared to some folk here. My frikkin mars light broken and customer service is a joke dude so iv bought a power plant hood and a nice 600 watt digital dimable balast n bulb. Didn't want to go bk to hid but I won't buy from mars again and I can't afford a budmaster or grow northern so needs must. Mars worked great for 10 months. I believe wen working they are the best mid range led on market. But that said they were less than helpful to me. I had my brother... A micro electrical engineer (fixes life support machines) to test it after I changed drivers n he says it's the light board Pannal (70 bulbs out) mars tell me it can't be and say hey send 77 leds and a driver. Total waste of time

im hearing that more and more, im really glad i havent had any issues with mine but im getting ready to contact them and hope i can get my replacement parts fast :straightface: sorry to here about your problems man and hope you can straighten things out

trimmed the second dark dragon plant this morning and its looking SUPER frosty with a sweeter smell on the nose herbal undertones, cant wat to smoke this one

IMG_240119.JPG
IMG_240319.JPG
IMG_240417.JPG
IMG_240518.JPG
IMG_240620.JPG
IMG_240919.JPG
IMG_241019.JPG
IMG_241224.JPG

sup bro I just seen you harvest pics on FB looks fantastic bro

thanx much man, im trying to keep up with google+, facebook and here but its def a handful with the garden! lol thanx for stopping by man

Ya man been posting on my thread more often and hopefully will be able to make my rounds to others soon... How you been brotha?

ya ive been hearing that alot about too haha with the mix you provided how often would I need to water with a compost tea?

Compost teas - as much or as little as you want too. I'm @ 45-65 days of flower and just watered every day for a week with compost tea

Compost tea:
1 cup worm castings
1/4 cup coconut water
1 cup rabbit berries (poop)
5 gallons water.
bubble 24 hrs

Notice no sugars added - that's on purpose. You can add BSM instead of rabbit berries. The tea will only be good for about 72hrs TOPS with sugar added (why I don't use it any more).

To water in:
2-4 cups of the tea added to 3 - 4 gallons water and water in
Also filter and foiler spray on the plants and watch them go CRAZY happy.

Repeat and often as needed and top off the tea bucket with more water as needed - can do this for about a week (as long as no sugar) then discard on compost pile and start another batch. This can be added to VEG plants too.

I just bought a new MarsPro II Cree256 - the one without the programmable stuff.... I'll report back when I get it going! Woohoo
They are now shipping from the USA - no duty tax and discount 3% with coupon from here.

Back
Top Bottom