Mars Hydro 2 x 1200W - 8 x 4 Tent - Multi-Strain Grow!

Little update and few pics.

Fed em all 1ml per gal of floranovs grow, 1ml gal regen root, 1ml cmx and few drops of superthrive. Was about 450ppm

image24156.jpg
image24153.jpg
image24155.jpg

Will do a phd water only feed next watering and then maybe bump up to 6-700ppm? Too high or too low?

Cheers!

I use nutrients every time I water unless I am flushing my plants pot mediums. I would not increase the nutrient mixtures strength until you are able to see the plants reaction to the current nutrients you have fed and determine if any leaf damage is occurring due to either high nutrients strength or too high of nitrogen before increasing the nutrient strength.

Wee update

Halfway into me first week of true veg. Topped 4 of the ww x bb and 2 of the incredible bulk that i want to use as mothers. Will eventually choose the best 1 of each and grow 2 big ass moms!

image24533.jpg

image24534.jpg
image24533.jpg

And here are the girls in their home :)

After I lose probably half the afgani regs and will no doubt be harvesting the fast n vast earlier than the rest, and thinming/hoping o wnd up with 18 flowering ladies, 9 a side.

Any recomendations on veg time/height for this setup?

Flower tent:

image24532.jpg
image24536.jpg

Mom tent:

image24531.jpg

Currentlt the afganis are in here but will switch with the mothers once i flip to 12/12

Havent checked myself with my voltage but 520-600, kinda glad with the whole eaae of leds and not having to mess around with ballasts and shades etc

2 metres high (about 6.6 feet i think?) i am planing to leave them in the 2.5 gallon pots as there are most likely going to be 18-20 plants in the 4 x 8 tent and transplant the mothers into the 5 gallons.

Looking awesome man im on my second real grow and haven't even started half as many plants as you have!! Subbed cant wait to see how the Mars2 does with a SOG

Cheers man,

Im setting up my second 4 x 8 flower tent with a 40 plant nft system, and eventually have them bother running the same setup so i can harvest every 5 or soo weeks. That will be sick!

Noticed these little bad boys on one of the vast and fast, am I correct in assuming it is showing sex and about to flower?

image24627.jpg

I would vegetate your cannabis plants until they have reached 18"-24" tall then switch to flower, most cannabis strains will stretch 1.5x-2.5x in flower.

The cannabis plant in the photograph is showing female pistils indicating a sexually mature female cannabis plant.

Here are a male and female cannabis plants

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

Here is the early female cannabis pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

Righto, quick update.

Tomorrow will be second week of proper veg (6 weeks from seed)

Have now picked my mothers ( 2 ww x bb and 2 IB) may also keep a critisal sensi star as they are looking promising!
Also have my 4 fast in vast in the mother tent and and started adding small amount of floranova bloom as they have started.

image25137.jpg

Here is are the girls in the main tent, lost my 2 strawberry blue, god knows why just came in one morning and they were tipped over then died?? ( anyone know of this is root rot or something?)
However, the remaining girls are looking good.

image25138.jpg

My afghanis are looking very stretchy am thinking most of them are males?? ( the 8 that look like theyre lagging behind)

image25139.jpg

And here is one of my topped ww x bb mothers looking sexy as ****

image25140.jpg

All in all they are turning out very bushy! Thought this was a strain thing but it seems the leds are keeping the nodes tight as a mother! Is this normal/good/bad?

Anyways thought id give the few following a few pics and any help or advice is much appreciated!

Happy growin!

Heisenberrg

I have yet to have an indoor grow under any sort of light but from what I have read, here at :420:, LEDs will encourage tight nodes. I am sure that someone with actual experience and knowledge will chime in.
The look very nice to me. :thumb:

I am thinking of getting a tent or two after I relocate to a friendly State. How do you like your tents, are they the Mars Hydro tents? Just curious as I do appreciate the support Sarah provides for their lights.

I have yet to have an indoor grow under any sort of light but from what I have read, here at :420: LEDs will encourage tight nodes. I am sure that someone with actual experience and knowledge will chime in.
The look very nice to me. :thumb:

Bingo. It is somewhat strain dependent as well. Sativa's will never have the same nodal spacing as Indicas.

I wish I still had the Gainesville Green genetics, they were Indica and produced some nice tight colas, that we had some unflattering names for, on a 4' - 6' plant. A beautiful lime green that would make you forget what you were doing. I would have enjoyed seeing what they would do under today's LEDs. Alas, I lost the last of mine when a fire ripped through the forest taking my home and the last of collection.
:lot-o-toke:

I wish I still had the Gainesville Green genetics, they were Indica and produced some nice tight colas, that we had some unflattering names for, on a 4' - 6' plant. A beautiful lime green that would make you forget what you were doing. I would have enjoyed seeing what they would do under today's LEDs. Alas, I lost the last of mine when a fire ripped through the forest taking my home and the last of collection.
:lot-o-toke:

Gainesville Green..? We had a herbal substance that eventually got banned around here with that same name. Interested in how that name came about.

Back
Top Bottom