Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

...So, I spent some time cleaning up the shed getting for this year's grow...as mentioned I will be trying to make some S1's and a couple of crosses, in my little room...thats where a sp150 would be perfect... ;) :rofl:...

also got things ready to go in the big room, however, it'll be some time before that gets fired up...up to 5 TS1000's...thinking the tax man might bring me one more...

...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#

hehe...I jumped on the led bandwagon at the wrong time...I started buying a couple here and there, and stock piled...there a couple of the originals(6 years) still going, but it's nearing a whole Mars set up...the hps wall packs are a throwback to my hillbilly grows...T5's and a shit ton of CFL's, all cast offs from work...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

Well @SmokeSara. I think that tent would be perfect for my seedlings/drying tent and I have all this room... i definitely have room for another light.
#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#
0F5209FB-7089-4331-8967-B4D64706B982.jpeg

E3968B54-EFB5-4D3B-8920-3AF4D08E07B2.jpeg

Thanks! If was anywhere it could be seen it would attract everyone :). But it's tucked in the corner of the backyard and I'm in a legal state.
Ur super strait lol

Hi friends! Thank you Mars Hydro, @SmokeSara and 420Mag for another great contest. What a nice distraction from this international catastrophe!

This is how I have grown over the last year here at 420mag with #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#:

1) I am more patient - "One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life." Literally.
2) I am more generous - I grow alot of weed great weed under Mars Hydro lights, and I have alot of happy friends because of this, especially in this time of difficulty.
3) I am more efficient - by saving money on my investment, my Mars Hydro's (especially my used blurples) make an extra nice return.
4) I am more confident - No need to worry about trial and error under my Mars Hydro's...together we'll grow more!
5) I am more content - You can't have a bad day with a den like this!

Stay safe a happy, thanks to all and CHeers! :yahoo:

IMG_20200412_003838877_HDR.jpg
You are more professional. :thumb:

#MARSHYDROLEDGROWLIGHTS#
Unfortunately I don't own any Mars hydro lights, but believe me There on my wish list. I would get far better results with your lights. Hands down. But I do with what I have. I am blessed either way...
20200411_112535.jpg
20200411_112504.jpg
20200409_110247.jpg
I like the little man in your second picture. Where did you get it

Back
Top Bottom