420 Magazine Background

Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

Buds Buddy

Grow Journal of the Month: May 2020
Just like highschool the cool kids always finish first. It's already won according to the votes. Congrats
Got to agree. If you're popular you get the likes. Hopefully, they don't go by likes & go by the best pic. Then everyone is equal. I'm not entering anything anyway .... just wanted to see what this was all about. But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes. There's some really amazing looking plants posted. May the Best Pic WIN !!!

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Got to agree. If you're popular you get the likes. Hopefully, they don't go by likes & go by the best pic. Then everyone is equal. I'm not entering anything anyway .... just wanted to see what this was all about. But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes. There's some really amazing looking plants posted. May the Best Pic WIN !!!
Was it necessary to bash me to get your point across??

Buds Buddy

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Just wanted to point out that "popularity contest" is the way that it was set up. No reason to blame the participants.

Buds Buddy

Think about it this way.
Lol this thread is flaming, bale out boys.
I was referring to your comment about High School & VG took it personal about being popular.

Buds Buddy

Just wanted to point out that "popularity contest" is the way that it was set up. No reason to blame the participants.
Didn't know that. So no since entering unless you're popular since you wont get the votes ?
Doesn't sound very fair to me.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Didn't know that. So no since entering unless you're popular since you wont get the votes ?
Doesn't sound very fair to me.
The rules are in the first post Buds.

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes.
Think about it this way.

I was referring to your comment about High School & VG took it personal about being popular.
I didn't take the high school thing personal. I wasn't popular in high school.
The part I quoted above is the part I took offense in.

InTheShed

Maybe in the future it would be better if Sara did random drawings from qualified entries like George from the Vault does for his contests, rather than most likes.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Don’t think of it as a competition, think of it as a game. Everyone will share their own growing pictures with each other. In the end, the lucky one will get a prize. The result is very important, but the enjoyment process is also very important. Is life always enjoying the process, isn't it?:yummy:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
What I thought when planning the 4/20 giveaway is that this should be an event that allows more people to participate, so our threshold is not high, and the focus is on national carnival. I hope you will like and enjoy it. Mars Hydro giveaways will never be the last!:high-five:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Rexer

What I thought when planning the 4/20 giveaway is that this should be an event that allows more people to participate, so our threshold is not high, and the focus is on national carnival. I hope you will like and enjoy it. Mars Hydro giveaways will never be the last!:high-five:
As a newer member I just want to thank you for the opportunity, I've heard good things about Mars Hydro and this opportunity is a chance for some happiness in a rather dark period.

The fact that this forum has sponsors who provide such opportunities to it's members is in itself something incredible, and only makes me feel happier to have joined into such a warm community.

Keep posting beautiful pictures everyone! It's been wonderful to see such variations :yummy:

InTheShed

Well I can say I have tried a range of lights throughout the years and it took me 3 year to be convinced that Led were worth buying.
I then bought 2 of the SP250's and I absolutely love them, this is the second grow I'm doing and I'm 4 weeks in.
Buy them and try them!
Speaking of buying, I hope you have a line on mason jars! Beautiful grow HTH :thumb:

Top Bottom