420 Magazine Background

Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Hello everyone, we are sorry to inform you that most of our lights increased price now due to lacking of stock. New stocks are showing very slow signs of arriving, and we know that most of the clients cannot wait after ordering, so now the price are including the shipping cost to send direclty from China, Sadly now due to the special situation, the shipping cost increases dramaticly as well.
Two solution:
- If you are not needing the lights urgently, buy later when we got enough stock in the warehouses;
- If you need the lights urgently, we will ship from China directly to you.
Hope you can understand, we are not trying to making more money, in fact the increased price cannot bear the total shipping cost and we are hoping to increase less and we bear some for you as well, Peace!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Please like the pictures you like on the last day of the giveaway!!! :Namaste:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I thought yesterday was the last day of the contest :hmmmm:
It has conflicting dates stated. The one Sara entered was until the 21st. On the Mars pic underneath it says until the 22nd.

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
I thought yesterday was the last day of the contest :hmmmm:
Yes, it is over yesterday, no new people can participate, but you can still like the pictures you like now, we will announce the winner on the 23rd

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
It has conflicting dates stated. The one Sara entered was until the 21st. On the Mars pic underneath it says until the 22nd.
Leave one day for everyone to choose their favorite pictures, this is what my thought

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I guess that I was confused....

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
The campaign is over, and I'm now looking for the winner

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
We also sponsor 420 official events and hope one of you wins :circle-of-love:

Virgin Ground

gogogo virgin ground : )
Congrats VG!... :thumb: :bravo:...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...
Thanks guys. I will put it to very good use.
I shouldn't run out of oil now. That eases my mind quite a bit.

A giant thank you to @SmokeSara and Mars Hydro.
Can't wait to start popping beans!!

Special thank you to all that took the time to vote. You have given me a wonderful gift.:5::love::love::love:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Virgin Ground

Top Bottom