Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

Just like highschool the cool kids always finish first. It's already won according to the votes. Congrats
Got to agree. If you're popular you get the likes. Hopefully, they don't go by likes & go by the best pic. Then everyone is equal. I'm not entering anything anyway .... just wanted to see what this was all about. But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes. There's some really amazing looking plants posted. May the Best Pic WIN !!!

Got to agree. If you're popular you get the likes. Hopefully, they don't go by likes & go by the best pic. Then everyone is equal. I'm not entering anything anyway .... just wanted to see what this was all about. But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes. There's some really amazing looking plants posted. May the Best Pic WIN !!!
Was it necessary to bash me to get your point across??

But I see much better pics / grows then the one with the most likes.
Think about it this way.

I was referring to your comment about High School & VG took it personal about being popular.
I didn't take the high school thing personal. I wasn't popular in high school.
The part I quoted above is the part I took offense in.

Don’t think of it as a competition, think of it as a game. Everyone will share their own growing pictures with each other. In the end, the lucky one will get a prize. The result is very important, but the enjoyment process is also very important. Is life always enjoying the process, isn't it?:yummy:

What I thought when planning the 4/20 giveaway is that this should be an event that allows more people to participate, so our threshold is not high, and the focus is on national carnival. I hope you will like and enjoy it. Mars Hydro giveaways will never be the last!:high-five:

#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# are all the sparkle my girls need
20200414_134352.jpg
20200414_134217.jpg
20200414_134134.jpg
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

What I thought when planning the 4/20 giveaway is that this should be an event that allows more people to participate, so our threshold is not high, and the focus is on national carnival. I hope you will like and enjoy it. Mars Hydro giveaways will never be the last!:high-five:
As a newer member I just want to thank you for the opportunity, I've heard good things about Mars Hydro and this opportunity is a chance for some happiness in a rather dark period.

The fact that this forum has sponsors who provide such opportunities to it's members is in itself something incredible, and only makes me feel happier to have joined into such a warm community.

Keep posting beautiful pictures everyone! It's been wonderful to see such variations :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom