Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# produced some heavy buds on the RQS Special Queen #1

20200415_210421.jpg

Frosty bud just hung to dry.

20200415_231633.jpg

Don’t think of it as a competition, think of it as a game. Everyone will share their own growing pictures with each other. In the end, the lucky one will get a prize. The result is very important, but the enjoyment process is also very important. Is life always enjoying the process, isn't it?:yummy:
LOL, it is a competition. We are trying to win a prize aren't we? Even a game is a competition. I wouldn't want to sit down & play a poker game & lose either. It's about winning because you brought your "A" Game to the table. There's a Photo Gallery & Journals for sharing pictures. I really thought this would be more about the best pic & saying combination that Mars Hydro might use in their advertising or something. Maybe Mars Hydro could have a panel of judges to pick a winner instead of going by votes from members. That would make things equal ground for everybody. After all, it is a contest for Mars Hydro & they should decide what they like best.
Sorry if this offends anyone as it's not meant to. I'm not the best at wording things to keep everyone happy. I tend to just say things the way I see them. Momma always said "Honesty is the Best Policy". I'm not the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all" guy. I feel that saying infringes on our rights to Freedom of Speech.

LOL, it is a competition. We are trying to win a prize aren't we? Even a game is a competition. I wouldn't want to sit down & play a poker game & lose either. It's about winning because you brought your "A" Game to the table. There's a Photo Gallery & Journals for sharing pictures. I really thought this would be more about the best pic & saying combination that Mars Hydro might use in their advertising or something. Maybe Mars Hydro could have a panel of judges to pick a winner instead of going by votes from members. That would make things equal ground for everybody. After all, it is a contest for Mars Hydro & they should decide what they like best.
Sorry if this offends anyone as it's not meant to. I'm not the best at wording things to keep everyone happy. I tend to just say things the way I see them. Momma always said "Honesty is the Best Policy". I'm not the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all" guy. I feel that saying infringes on our rights to Freedom of Speech.

I'm sorry that this giveaway made you feel unfair. We have hosted countless giveaways on 420. Our biggest concern is to make everyone feel unfair, but it seems that we have not been able to avoid it. I am very frustrated. Previously, we used random numbers to choose winners. Some people questioned us for cheating. We also tried to let everyone vote. Some people think this is a popular competition. We also tried to select a few referees to decide the final winner, but there will still be people who feel unfair, and I am very frustrated. But I sincerely thank you for all your suggestions, and I hope I can run a better giveaway next time. But this giveaway has already started, I can't change the rules in the middle, I hope all guys can give your like to the right winner. I also thank @Buds Buddy for your PM, the advice you gave is very good, I have not thought of this method before, Maybe next time we will consider it:love:

Well I can say I have tried a range of lights throughout the years and it took me 3 year to be convinced that Led were worth buying.

I then bought 2 of the SP250's and I absolutely love them, this is the second grow I'm doing and I'm 4 weeks in.

Buy them and try them!

weed sea? Let me indulge in it, lol

Don’t think of it as a competition, think of it as a game. Everyone will share their own growing pictures with each other. In the end, the lucky one will get a prize. The result is very important, but the enjoyment process is also very important. Is life always enjoying the process, isn't it?:yummy:
in the end everyone gets a prize. weed :cool:

#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#

Hi there! This is still my first year growing, and boy am I learning a lot. I never realized how fun and delightful growing was and now I'm hooked. To be able to participate in an art like growing your own medicine is so fulfilling. Being a new grower, I know these pictures aren't going to be spectacular, but I wanted to at least throw my name out there! I hope that I will continue to perfect my craft and this community has been so helpful in doing so.
image3.JPG

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

My first DWC grow ever. She has been flowering for 1 week now under the TS-3000 in a 3x3. I expect her to use the entire tent within the next 2 weeks.
92830404_239720137433644_4214510708731150336_n.jpg

From weed to veggies. Just testing my first Mars light out. I'll have my own stay at home farmer's market and personal dispensary at this rate. #Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights#
20200418_011923.jpg
20200418_014235.jpg
20200418_014244_001.jpg
wow~~~:cheer:It ’s really great to grow your own food ,I hope I can own a big house to grow food in the future

Hey guys, below are the details of Mars Hydro 420 promotion, please check:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom