Mars Hydro 4.20 Giveaway! Have Fun Everyone!

Woo! Are we going to get the $10 coupon sent to us later?
I am sending all you guys private message one by one. The forum limits me to send one message every three minutes, so it is not a small amount of work

hello
i've signed in this forum just to complain about the 420 promo.
the sp250 was on 10% sale while i was preparing my order and went back to the normal price while i was concluding it.
i think this isnt fair, i checked the 420 promos, liked your new light and went buying but all changed suddenly..the promo was supposed to last today and tomorrow...lame

#Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights# are still showing who's boss in my room. The sp250 is powering 3 huge 60L potted fast flowering fast buds strains and have been performing wonders. here they are at day 22 since the flip.
20200420_142405.jpg
20200420_142329.jpg

The other ladies under their tsl2000's are just as fruitful too. love these lights

hello
i've signed in this forum just to complain about the 420 promo.
the sp250 was on 10% sale while i was preparing my order and went back to the normal price while i was concluding it.
i think this isnt fair, i checked the 420 promos, liked your new light and went buying but all changed suddenly..the promo was supposed to last today and tomorrow...lame
Did you attempt to email Mars Hydro directly or go to their discussion thread??
Those are more appropriate places to air your grievances.
It was probably a glitch and just needs to be brought to their attention.
Good luck.

sorry if i posted in the wrong thread, anyway as i read here :
"Most importantly, Mars Hydro 4/20 sales promotion has already started, the quantity is limited, the original price will be restored when the lights sold out, so if you are interested, do not miss it, click in to have a look"

so the promo was limited, didnt look like that on the ads i've found online, my bad
Our rep here is @SmokeSara .
She lives in China and it's the middle of the night there. As soon as Sara sees this she will be in contact. She is very helpful.
I'm not positive but you may get an extra discount for now being a 420 member but I'm not 100% on that. Welcome to 420 regardless.
Hope you stick around.
There is an extra $10 off coupon if you enter this contest. The rules are on page 1.

im locked in my house since the first days of march..that's basically why i started this hobby.
yesterday i was talking to some gardening dealer and he told me that they run out of stock for most of their products...apparently everybody started growing.
i'm a super noob but i like reading and learning new things so i'm pretty positive for the outcome.
found a lot of interesting threads here, thanks guys..there are some many things to learn..

im locked in my house since the first days of march..that's basically why i started this hobby.
yesterday i was talking to some gardening dealer and he told me that they run out of stock for most of their products...apparently everybody started growing.
i'm a super noob but i like reading and learning new things so i'm pretty positive for the outcome.
found a lot of interesting threads here, thanks guys..there are some many things to learn..
You can keep yourself busy here for years.

Sara should be on soon. If she doesn't come on soon maybe I can get my coupon to you.

yeah i see : D
those days i'm learning how to water plants and many other things...completely new stuff for me...till now i gave em just a bit of water since i was scared to drown them : D
i started with a friend, same seeds, he made the error to rush the things (not waiting to get proper soil, not checking ph and so on) and all of his plants dieded, mine instead are doing all right (of course not even close to the beasts i see here).
thanks mate, let's wait for sara otherwise i would really appreciate that : )

yeah i see : D
those days i'm learning how to water plants and many other things...completely new stuff for me...till now i gave em just a bit of water since i was scared to drown them : D
i started with a friend, same seeds, he made the error to rush the things (not waiting to get proper soil, not checking ph and so on) and all of his plants dieded, mine instead are doing all right (of course not even close to the beasts i see here).
thanks mate, let's wait for sara otherwise i would really appreciate that : )
No problem.

Your 14 day autos look great.

Because of the epidemic, the several shipments from China to the US warehouse has been delayed, and now there are very few stocks in the United States. the stock of SP250 are also limited, so not long after the 4/20 promotion started, our goods were sold out, and we had to adjust the price back to the original price. :(

This 4/20 promotion did not allow us to provide you with the same strong promotion as in previous years because of inventory reasons. We are also very frustrated. :(Most of our products in the United States are now out of stock.

guess i changed my mind and i'll go with a ts3000 in a 4x4 tent.
i'll save a bit of money and that light should be enough
@SmokeSara can i have the ten dollar gift plz?
Sorry for the trouble, I will send you a $ 10 voucher in private later

Back
Top Bottom