Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro here again! :kiss:

Now it is the exciting moment! Black Friday Giveaway Time! :yahoo: (Interested in black friday sales detais? Check here!)

This time, let's do a big monster light - Mars TS 3000 :eek::eek::eek: Which worth 439.99USD/pc,total 1016pcs chips on the board, and high PPE around 2.3~2.7umol/j, 450w total wattage, can replace around 800~1000w HPS, veg coverage 5x5 and flowering coverage 4x4. Trust me, you will barely want to go back to HPS when you get this light in your grow room. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
What is more, if you don't win the giveaway, don't worry, as long as you participate in the giveaway, you can PM me for a Black Friday 10USD coupon. Anything you buy from our official website during Nov 28~ Dec 2nd, can be used. :Namaste:

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Time:Nov 20th ~ Nov 27th :love::love::love:
- Post in the thread: Anything you wanna say and add a tag #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock ! @THREE friends to join :Namaste:
- Each grower have three chances to post :love:
- This time, I would pick the one whose get the most likes to pick the random number, and win the TS 3000. :hookah:

@Old Salt @HugePeckerhead @Jack420 @Dutchman1990 @Ganjagrandaddy @Mr. Krip @Baron Von Blurple @JCTJ @GHempster @stoneotter
@Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @Sparkey224 @Preston9mm @Knifemaker420 @Bilbobudkin420 @flashmp3 @DeeCee112

Hey @Heavenly Hybrid ,@Virgin ground ,@Backlipslide here’s a new giveaway!
Mars Hydro truly does rock! Thanks for the chance!
I would love the opportunity to grow my medicine with a truly great light instead of using the subpar “full spectrum lights” I currently have. An opportunity like this is the opportunity of a lifetime for people like me who barely scrape by to make ends meat. I would be forever grateful and proud to own a such a grow light. Thank you for the chance :slide:
#marshydroblackfridaysalesrock @THREE friends

Hey @MrMackey, @10gal, and @d42zero, This is your chance to win a free Mars Hydro TS-3000!

To enter, post something similar to this, tagging three members.
Don't forget to add the hash tag #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock to your posts

You can enter up to three times :yahoo:

Hey @Gdubya, @RichieRich6988, and @fourthree, this is your chance to win a free Mars Hydro TS-3000!

You can enter up to three times :goodluck:

Hey @PE636, @Hydroholic, and @bluter, this is your chance to win a free Mars Hydro TS-3000!

You can enter up to three times :goodluck:

@SmokeSara, If my number comes up, please roll again to choose someone else to win. Thank you for the opportunity, but my wife and I have won more than enough from Mars Hydro this year. It's time for yet another member to win.

:thanks:

@GrizzWald , @Amadeus Forzin , @Stage , Been growing with Mars for 3 years now and I can attest to the quality of the lights and the quality of the cannabis grown under a Mars LED. Best lights you can buy for the money hands down. The proof is in the pudding. #marshydroblackfridaysalesrock

Product of Mars Hydro. All grown with a single 400w led.

Ghost Train Haze

OG Kush

Back
Top Bottom