Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro here! :yahoo:
Today is an exciting day, because I can finally anounce the Black Friday Sales for 2019 :cheer: I know most growers are already waiting for our promotion info for a long time. And we have received a lot of growers asking if we will have the Black Friday sales this year, the answer is definitely YESSSS ! :green_heart:

If anyone know Mars Hydro for a long time, they might know that we seldom do promotions on our lights, at previous years, we only do 10% at most! Because of the low profit margin. Some would say it is pretty small, but for us, it is pretty big we can do. Trust or now, Mars Hydro products cost are almost same like the ones are twice higher in the market, so they can do 50% off, but we cannot. But finally you still get the lowest price. :Namaste: Anyway, we have three kind of promotion this year, to make it pretty interesting to join. You can join whichever you think is the best option for you to save money. ;)

1. During 28~29th Nov, it is the main promotion of the Black Friday Sales, every light will have 15% off directly. :yahoo:

2. During Nov 28th ~Dec. 2nd, we will also have combo sales. We will have several combo sales products link directly, you can choose one new light and add some money to get another old light, which is up to 50% off in total! :eek::eek::eek:

3. During Nov 30th ~ Dec 2nd, it will be a Cyber Monday Sales. Every light and tent will be back to normal price, but you can purchase a Lucky Bag to try your luck. You will only be able to purchase the lucky bag only when your order is over 100/200/500/1000USD, and the lucky bag is from 50USD~ 200USD, which will help you get a random light worth 100~700USD. Which will be also up to 50% off sales. :kiss::kiss::kiss: (For example, I have purchased over 500USD, and I have chance to purchase the 50USD/100USD lucky bag, I can choose either one, and I may choose the 100USD, which might help me get an TSL 2000 or Pro II 120, no light worthy less than 100USD will be sent. ;) )

What is more, you can use a coupon code to save additional 10USD off each order. How to get the coupon? Join our Black Friday Sales Giveaway! :hookah:

What's fun? :party:
- During Nov 20th~ 27th, we will hold a Black Friday Giveaway, and announce winner on Nov. 27th. Everyone join the activity will have chance to get the 10USD additional coupon. :green_heart:
- During Nov 28~Dec 2nd. we will open a order sharing thread, in which you can share your order from official website with everyone, (you can screenshot the order and wipe away the important stuff for sure), we will choose a random order to announce winner, and winner will get an additional free light. Cheers! :yahoo:

If you have any question or interest, please feel free to leave a message below, or PM me or email us at: info@mars-hydro.com :green_heart:

@Old Salt @HugePeckerhead @Jack420 @Dutchman1990 @Ganjagrandaddy @Mr. Krip @Baron Von Blurple @JCTJ @GHempster @stoneotter
@Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @Sparkey224 @Preston9mm @Knifemaker420 @Bilbobudkin420 @flashmp3 @DeeCee112

Those other companies might put out 50% off sales but Mars Hydro is always giving away great products on 420MAGAZINE. Your promos are the best I have seen but I might be blinded by your lights.

Let's get some Mars Hydro boxes under the Christmas tree. :headbanger: :headbanger:

SmokeSara do we have stock in Canada on the 600 yet? I seen one for sale on the unmentionable jungle site. I'm in need of 1 and I think a 2x4 tent would be a nice Christmas present for myself so imma gonna splurge.

Hi GHempster, the TS 600 we don't have them yet, in our latest two shipments, if you want this item you can purchase from ebay or amazon. BTW, we are now have a sale on the ECO 120, buy one get one free, and is perfect for your space. This item promotion is only for Canada growers. :D If you don't need two, you can ask someone to purchase with you. :green_heart: What do you say?

Those other companies might put out 50% off sales but Mars Hydro is always giving away great products on 420MAGAZINE. Your promos are the best I have seen but I might be blinded by your lights.

Let's get some Mars Hydro boxes under the Christmas tree. :headbanger: :headbanger:

SmokeSara do we have stock in Canada on the 600 yet? I seen one for sale on the unmentionable jungle site. I'm in need of 1 and I think a 2x4 tent would be a nice Christmas present for myself so imma gonna splurge.

I'm guessing there's variable. What you spend and what box you buy.
There are 4 types of lucky bag, the more you spent, the bigger the lucky bag you can buy, and the bigger light you can get. :circle-of-love:

Hey @SmokeSara ...

You guys are definitely one of my favorite sponsors here!!!

Any idea when a new version of the SP 250 is going to come out? And will it have a bit of UV-A and UV-B capabilities?
Thanks SQl2kGuy for the kind words. :D For the light with UVA or UVB, now our lights spectrum should have some ratio in uva already, we didn't add the specific chip, but the spectrum do exist in the white spectrum already. :) We might not add the uva or uvb in for short time, but I will keep this in mind and make sure let the engineer knows. :thumb:

Black Friday Sales has already begun, any one who needs the lights, check out now! :circle-of-love:
15% off on all the lights, including the Mars TS and SP lights, and this will only last two days,if you want to order the TS and SP , this is the best time! :yahoo:

Anyone take advantage of sale? I got a TS600 coming. I cannot wait to hook it up. Thanks Mars Hydro and of course SmokeSara...where would we be without you...

In the dark I'm thinkin

:lot-o-toke:

Here comes the another activity. To share your Mars Hydro Black Friday order online to win a free light. :yahoo:

How? :Namaste:
- Order through Mars Hydro Official website :love:
- Share your order online, on 420magazine, you can share on your own thread,Mars Hydro threads :Rasta:
- Mention: Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales Rock, I just ordered xxx (product name) :love:
- PM me the screenshot which you have posted. We will give you a number, keep it. :Rasta:
- Winner will be anounced on Dec. 3nd.

Who can participate: :circle-of-love:
- Growers those buy from Mars Hydro official website during Black Friday sales

When? :green_heart:
From Nov 28~ Dec 2

Attention: the activity is for all the menbers that buy from Mars Hydro official during black friday, so winner might be from our platform but maybe other platform as well. But good luck all!
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Black Friday What to buy?

If you are looking for lights for small space, 2x2 grow box for example? You can try our TS 600. :circle-of-love:
TS 600 suitable for 2x2 space veg and 1.5x1.5 flowering, it is perfect for a small space groweing.Or side lighting, Below is of of the feedback video for your reference.

Original price 79.99USD, special price 67.99USD during Black Friday Sales from Nov 28~29. :Rasta:

Black Friday What to Buy?

If you are looking for lights for veg only 3x3 space, or you want a light to cover 2x2 during whole growing cycle, then Mars TS 1000 will be the way to go! 150w tru wattage, but replacing at least 250w HPS, high PPE over 2.15umol/j and full sunlike spectrum, Your plants will love it! :circle-of-love:
Original Price 139.99USD, Special Price 118.99USD, you plants deserve a good light. ;)

Black Friday What to Buy? :love:

If you are looking for a light that can cover 3x3 flowering are, or 4x4 veg area. You may want to look at the TSW 2000 or 2 of the SP 150.
TSW 2000 300w full sunlike spectrum, cover 4x4 veg and 3x3 flowering space. High PPE over 2.15umol/j, replacing at least 500w HPS.

Original Price 249.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 212.99USD.

Two of the SP 150, is rectanlge lamp, waterproof no fan design, PPE over 2.58umol/j, total 280w, replace at least 500w HPS.

Original Price 279.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 237.98USD (2 items together)

Your plants deserve a good light. :D

Black Friday What to Buy? :love:

If you are looking for lights that can cover 5x5 veg and 4x4 flowering, or you are a big commercial grower that needs big lights to cover 1 plant. Then TS 3000 is the way to go! :green_heart:

TS 3000 total 450w full sunlike spectrum, replace at least 800w HPS, high PPE over 2.35umol/j, lighting group no fan design, meanwell driver and with extention cords. Help you grow monsters. :D

Original Price 439.99USD, Black Friday Special Price 373.99USD.

Your plants deserve a good light. :circle-of-love:

Black Friday What to Buy? :circle-of-love:

If you are looking for a light to cover rectangle area, try out the TSL 2000 or SP 250

TSL 2000 300w sunlike full spectrum light, no fan design, cover 3x6 veg and 2x4 flowering. High PPE over 2.15umol/j, replace at least 500w HPS. You can also use a lot of them to cover a big space, the TS coverage will meet your needs to cover everywhere very well, plants grow very blanced! :thumb:
Original Price 249.99USD, Special Price during Black Friday 212.99USD

SP 250 230w sunlike full spectrum light, no fan design, cover 3x6 veg and 2x4 flowering. High PPE over 2.58umol/j, replace at least 450w HPS. Waterproof design, makes it more suitable for commercial growing, greenhouse, or indoor, all suitable, :love:

Original Price 259.99USD, Special Price during Black Friday 220.99USD

Your plants deserve a good light! :thumb:

Hi everyone,I have a good news! Our boss is super happy with the sales these days, so we decide to change the Black Friday promotion: :yahoo:
- 15% off on all the lights till CyberMonday :theband:
- Combo sales still there! :love:
- Cancel the lucky bag one!

So we still have three days for the lowest price the whole year,don't miss the chance! And don't forget to share your order onlineto win a free light! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom