Mars Hydro COB LED Grow Lights Are Offering Buy One Get One Free Now!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
What's up my 420 growers! I am bring a good news!

Mars Hydro are now offering our COB led grow lights "Buy ONE Get ONE FREE" promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might ends sooner. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Yes, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy one COB light, you get two COB light, that means, spend the same amont of money, you get two lights. If you don't need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. :hippy::hippy: Nothing like this before, and might not happen in future. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

If you DIY the light, what might cost? :Namaste:
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The suppliment Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total :lot-o-toke:
Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy. :D

So let's see how is the Mars Hydro COB led grow light looks like? :green_heart:

- High Effficiency Cree COB CXB 3590 chip + Cree and Osram red and blue = Give out more light with less energy cost, longer lifespan

- MeanWell Driver - Longer lifespan, wattage adjustable, quality ensured!

- Thick Heatsink, no fan design, release the heat better, very cool to use, and quiet to use even in your bed room ;

-Hanging angle adjustable as well, you can hang the light based on your growing need.

- Great Spectrum for both veg and flowering.

- A whole kit include the rachet hangers, no need to buy extra hanger. :)

With such a great design and price, what are you still waiting for? Qauntity limited, please don't hesitate to order now!
:theband::theband::theband:

I'm in USA it says none in stock maybe next time. Thanks for the great offers though I just missed out.

I'm in USA it says none in stock maybe next time. Thanks for the great offers though I just missed out.
Hi KTM690, if you want to get the buy one get one free, you can choose ship from: Canada - US, add 30USD, total 270.99USD (135USD/pc). We will ship from Canada for you, but it will take longer time, if you don't mind. But I think it is worth waiting, since the price is still very nice. :)

Hi KTM690, if you want to get the buy one get one free, you can choose ship from: Canada - US, add 30USD, total 270.99USD (135USD/pc). We will ship from Canada for you, but it will take longer time, if you don't mind. But I think it is worth waiting, since the price is still very nice. :)
Ok great thanks for you help sara

I know lol I'm thinking or maybe over thinking my options for my new setup. After lots of researching my best option will b a 1000 watt hps I have the height for it so for a few extra bucks in electricity it will be worth it.

Man I need to get rich fast lol I would love some Mars hydro lights lol.. Come on lottery lol
We have paypal credit, if you live in US or UK, I think you can apply to use that, you will have some credit from paypal, then you can buy first, and pay to paypal later in 3~6 months without any interest ;)

I know lol I'm thinking or maybe over thinking my options for my new setup. After lots of researching my best option will b a 1000 watt hps I have the height for it so for a few extra bucks in electricity it will be worth it.
HPS with LED combination would be awesome in winter! :p

We have paypal credit, if you live in US or UK, I think you can apply to use that, you will have some credit from paypal, then you can buy first, and pay to paypal later in 3~6 months without any interest ;)
Unfortunately I'm in Canada and PayPal credit isn't available! Still need that lottery lol

Back
Top Bottom