Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Good Day all in 420 magazine world.

A few individuals have been asking me about my current grow, well I don't have one.

This will take a couple weeks of so to set up everything, I have plan's.

What are my plans you say; well I think it time for me try test myself to the limits. One plant in a 4x4 tent, DWC (more info. to come) with a dyi scrog that measure the same size as the tent. I am sure this has been accomplished before, but you never hear is said. So lets see if I can get my foot out of my mouth on this one.

Let the fun begin.

Tok..

Good Day all in 420 magazine world.

A few individuals have been asking me about my current grow, well I don't have one.

This will take a couple weeks of so to set up everything, I have plan's.

What are my plans you say; well I think it time for me try test myself to the limits. One plant in a 4x4 tent, DWC (more info. to come) with a dyi scrog that measure the same size as the tent. I am sure this has been accomplished before, but you never hear is said. So lets see if I can get my foot out of my mouth on this one.

Let the fun begin.

Tok..
Sounds great, can't wait to see it. :thumb:

I believe in the KIS method of growing. Keep It Sample

The first and second image's are for comparison 5 gal to 10 gallon.

Third image is to show standard height for me, with the scrog net between 9 and 12 inches above the bucket. When I set the net is when the real fun starts. I will veg for about 6 weeks from seed, longer if I think it needs it. This first run is just to fill a 4x4 scrog, my old net was about 40" x 40"

Forth and fifth image is my veg area and grow led bulb.

As you can see in the images my veg area is a small dyi with a LED grow bulb; sample and cheap. When I get caught up on a few things I will add more images and explanations. I have a Mars-hydro TS -2000 and a smaller 300 LED's also. Not sure if I will use the Mars-Hydro 300, but I have it if I need it.

Bucket 2.jpg
Bucket 3.jpg
Dinafem Big Kush Bud Buddy 12-15-20.jpg
Light 2.jpg
Light 3.jpg

This grow bulb cost less than 10 bucks at the big box store.

More to come shortly.

Tok..

Like ever thing else I keep it to the basic when it comes down to nutrients.
1 Nutrient cabinet.jpg

This isn't the biggest stem I've had.
WBIP-HSO-Greencrack 8-26-20.jpg

This a a root mass after 6 weeks of veg, and going into flower. I was changing tent and solution when this image was taken.
20200813_183503.jpg

The image is a HSO Green Crack I grew a while back.
WBIP-HSO-GC -9-16b-20 flower.jpg

Green Crack again standard canopy.
WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20.jpg

I thing I got a pound or so when she was done.

Tok..
WOW

I grabbed a hand full of fem seeds from my box to select from. What do you think?

I have a White widow reg in water and thought I would drop a fem in water just incase.

Any suggestion? :bong:

1 Seed selection.jpg

Tok..
All 3 humbolts sound enticing, leaning towards the head band though for the task at hand

Thanks for stopping in @Farmer Reading

How the weather over your way; typical winter day for me gloomy gray overcast with temperature in saying around -2c.

I have been reading one or two of your journals nice work.

I started making the top for my container to hold the net up (larger opening).

Measurements are close enough for what I am doing. Now I have to cut the holes; if I can find my jig saw blade.

The last image is the candidate for this test grow:

1. White Widow - Regular seed - Status staring to may an appearance.

2. HSO - Green Crack - Fem. seed - Status in water

3. HSO - OGKZ - OG Zkittlez - Fem. seed - Status in water

More information to follow on strain, once I decided which one to go with.

I am using a couple Humboldt strains, because I have an excess, so they will work for this grow.

Bucket top 1.jpg

Bucket top 2.jpg

Bucket top 3.jpg

candidates.jpg

From left to right White Widow, Green Crack, and OGKZ

Enjoy,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom