Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Three Blue Kings update.

The Blues Brothers have been just a dream to grow. I have had no real issue that I can think of. She is still getting her solution changed every 3 to 5 days, and every other change she is flushed. She has about 10 days at the most so this will probably be the last flush and change. What do you think?

Three Blue Kings 10-08 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-09 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-09c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-11a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-14 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-16b .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-17 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-17a .jpg

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
Trichome pics?

Thanks for stopping by @Nine Toed Hippie and @Jon

In regards to your question of “before, after or during” both recent polls and studies indicate the choice of ALL THREE to be the wisest. I know I read it somewhere.

Plant looks amazing dude.
That's pretty much what I was thinking. :rofl:

Thank you for the compliment.
Do you currently have a journal going?

Trichome pics?
I haven't taken any, but I will see what I can do in the next couple of days.

Tok..

Tok..
I did have a journal going but it’s decorated for Halloween at the moment. Lots of cobwebs. I had three plants approaching harvest time (1week probably tops) two plants beginning to flower and three plants about a week old or so. I made a super cautious move of harvesting early and yanking my other girls due to a dust up with a guy that I was doing some work for. I have some beans on the way and will get a plant or two going soon.

NTH

Tok..
Do you use trichomes as your primary determinant factor of when to harvest? Or how they look and feel to your eyes and hands? What's the main thing you choose to go by?

Thanks for stopping by @Jack420 and a big thank you for the compliment.

I have enjoy your work posted on @Mars Hydro discussion for some time.

That's funny @StoneOtter :rofl:

I'll have to checkout your report out.
I have already started a review and report for Three Blue Kings so it won't take me log to wrap this one up.

Do you suggest getting medicating before, after or during the report? :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

I plan on doing more scrogging to show the best way to scrog. It's just thinks I pick up over the years doing it this way. I notice most scrogs I see on here are more inline with Sog - Sea of green, which is cool when you are growing more than one plant. That's was some haul you had last grow. Trimming must of been a nightmare.

As you see I can only grow one plant at a time in my tent when I scrog. Maybe during the summer I will do something in soil to show that it doesn't matter what the medium is. It's all about technique.

Thanks again for stopping by guys.

Tok..
Thanks brother!!!!! Much appreciated I’ll be lurking on here from time to time if ya don’t mind !!!

will get a plant or two going soon.
Let me know when you start, so I can follow along.

Do you use trichomes as your primary determinant factor of when to harvest? Or how they look and feel to your eyes and hands? What's the main thing you choose to go by?
I normally go by flowering time, and when I get in the window; I start checking trichomes.
When it's an unknown strain I go by development.

As you can tell by the images she is putting forth the effort to build buds and slowly withering away. The trichomes are still clear as of this morning.

I guess the main thing I go by is plant development.

Thanks brother!!!!! Much appreciated I’ll be lurking on here from time to time if ya don’t mind !!!
Maybe we can get a lurker of the month award going. :rofl:

You are welcome any the brother, glad to have you.

My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by @Jack420 and a big thank you for the compliment.

I have enjoy your work posted on @Mars Hydro discussion for some time.

That's funny @StoneOtter :rofl:

I'll have to checkout your report out.
I have already started a review and report for Three Blue Kings so it won't take me log to wrap this one up.

Do you suggest getting medicating before, after or during the report? :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

I plan on doing more scrogging to show the best way to scrog. It's just thinks I pick up over the years doing it this way. I notice most scrogs I see on here are more inline with Sog - Sea of green, which is cool when you are growing more than one plant. That's was some haul you had last grow. Trimming must of been a nightmare.

As you see I can only grow one plant at a time in my tent when I scrog. Maybe during the summer I will do something in soil to show that it doesn't matter what the medium is. It's all about technique.

Thanks again for stopping by guys.

Tok..
It's a breath of fresh air to see a scrog done in scrog fashion. We see lots of "help with nets" which is what I do most grows, but a good scrog is special and really calls for recognition. Love them!

Thanks @Rexer its has been awhile since I had a good dense chucky nug.

Thank you for your kind words @StoneOtter

The images below are of a Green Crack from last year.
I like growing sativa dominants strains under the net and you can see cola development much easier.
They are from around this time last year.

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20a.jpg

2 Mars Hydro  Green Crack.jpg

20200903_090701.jpg

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -9-19a-20.jpg

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -9-21d-20.jpg

What do you think?

Tok..
You're completely insane. Whoa man. What the heck was the yield from this? Do you recall?

Thanks @Rexer its has been awhile since I had a good dense chucky nug.

Thank you for your kind words @StoneOtter

The images below are of a Green Crack from last year.
I like growing sativa dominants strains under the net and you can see cola development much easier.
They are from around this time last year.

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -10-07-20a.jpg

2 Mars Hydro  Green Crack.jpg

20200903_090701.jpg

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -9-19a-20.jpg

WBIP-HSO-GC-BB -9-21d-20.jpg

What do you think?

Tok..
Look like you are growing ears of corn!

NTH

To tell you the truth @Jon I just grow for personal medication for my wife and I; and I have not weigh anything.
I think I filled up about 30- 1 quart jars or so.

If I were to guess, I normally get about a pound a plant or so. Which is excellent IMO for the @Mars Hydro TSW-2000.

I have a couple things going on currently, but we should do a scrog together in the future.
I hear you. Nice. Wow, a pound a plant, eh? I'm hoping to pull a pound from all three of my photos combined, you think there's a shot at that? Damn, one plant scrogged in a 4x4 with THAT light gets you a pound? Hell with my light and the right strain and your help I should be able to pull a pound plus a LOT. Dude, thanks, I'm honored, I'd love to do a scrog with you.

To tell you the truth @Jon I just grow for personal medication for my wife and I; and I have not weigh anything.
I think I filled up about 30- 1 quart jars or so.

If I were to guess, I normally get about a pound a plant or so. Which is excellent IMO for the @Mars Hydro TSW-2000.

I have a couple things going on currently, but we should do a scrog together in the future.
You two doing a grow together would be really cool. Can I be like the substitute cheerleader? Maybe the mascot?

NTH

You two doing a grow together would be really cool. Can I be like the substitute cheerleader? Maybe the mascot?

NTH
Wanna be like Adam Sandler in Waterboy before he joined the football team?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom