Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Thanks @Jon and before you ask :rofl: I cut and re-string my scrog net every second or third grow. If this isn't done the string gets all funky.

Mostly images of my work the last couple days.

First 10 are 10-26

Three Blue Kings 10-26 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop1 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop2 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop3 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop4 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop5 .jpg

What do you think, re-veg? :rofl: I have three waiting in the wings, that's not going to happen.
Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop6 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 chop7 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 wash2 .jpg

Three Blue Kings 10-26 wash3 .jpg

More to come shortly.

Thanks @Jon and before you ask :rofl: I cut and re-string my scrog net every second or third grow. If this isn't done the string gets all funky.

First 10 are 10-26

What do you think, re-veg? :rofl: I have three waiting in the wings, that's not going to happen.

More to come shortly.
so you rinse your indoor buds, eh? Interesting, I never thought it was necessary in a tent. Does it improve the flavor? I may have to try it myself. Cool, thanks. Awesome harvest so far. Those look like dense, chunky fat buds. Sweet. Trim jail ain't so bad, is it?

I cut and re-string my scrog net every second or third grow. If this isn't done the string gets all funky.

you can restring it with garden wire if you want something more permanent

Thanks for stopping by @Jon , @Dr Fish , @bluter and @Dusty Kiefers Thank you everyone for your positive vibes.

Dr. Fish you are correct with washing indoor buds. I think all the added moisture causes the drying process to speed up a little.

First image stock size

Three Blue Kings 10-29 stock size .jpg

Half way threw filling jars.

Three Blue Kings 11-04a .jpg

Three Blue Kings 11-04b halfway .jpg

Last is a dried Three Blue Kings nug.

Three Blue Kings 11-04c bud shot .jpg
That's all for now.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..
BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a harvest!! Big, chunky buds all over the place, and look how sweet they are! And look how nice and appropriately colored your stems are all the way to the end! NICE JOB MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Sorry for all the exclamation points, but it's worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Very nicely done, Tok! :thumb:

Some of those last pics are chunky treats for the eyes.

I'm back with dried weight of Three Blue Kings. I normally don't weight my yield, I just go by jars filled. This harvest was 20 quart masons jars which I filled with just over 498 grams.

Still working on my write up for Three Blue Kings just need to finish it up.

I want to link it to the report before the journal is closed.
Looks like you've got the SCROG thing down pretty good. If I'd of got a harvest even close to yours I might have done SCROG again. But, I had my one experience with it & it's not for me. Sure makes for a sweet canopy of buds though. Nice work !

I'm back with dried weight of Three Blue Kings. I normally don't weight my yield, I just go by jars filled. This harvest was 20 quart masons jars which I filled with just over 498 grams.

Still working on my write up for Three Blue Kings just need to finish it up.

I want to link it to the report before the journal is closed.
Well over a pound. Very nice. Congratulations. That's fabulous.

I want to thank everyone who follow along and commended or suggestion during this grow. Thank You. :green_heart:

:headbanger: :headbanger: :theband: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I have finished up the strain review and smoke repost.

This grow journal can be closed.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok.. :bong:

I think I'll try scrogging Acapulco Gold next.
More to come on that.

I want to thank everyone who follow along and commended or suggestion during this grow. Thank You. :green_heart:

:headbanger: :headbanger: :theband: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I have finished up the strain review and smoke repost.

This grow journal can be closed.

Tok.. :bong:

I think I'll try scrogging Acapulco Gold next.
More to come on that.
Congrats and thank toy for the reports Tok!!! BTW hurray for AG!

First 10 are 10-26

More to come shortly.
Now that was so worth it tok. Brilliant example of less is more and what a scrog IS. I see all the wasted space I have every grow between the plants and pots ect. Tempted to try a 3 plant scrog , photoperiod under this light I got and one of the l.o.s beds as a base. Would move to do a side by side against the fc3000 but think it would cause too much tension between the sponsors and my relationship with them. Lol . Have to somehow consider that now I have have seen yours. Inspirational tok. Thanks I think ? Lol ( spanner in my straightforward plans hahaha) hope the dry and cure goes as good as this has. Roll on the next one and please tag me in .

I was thinking of Acapulco Gold or Golden Tiger for my next DWC, but we will see. I was ask by a friend (from another site) if I wanted to high light a strain. He did not say what so, I will have to wait for him to get back to me. I grew for him before with a different seed company that when out of business for legal reasons, now he works for @Seedstockers overseas.

Haven't decided if this will be a sponsor grow or not. I have lots of seeds.

Tok..

First 10 are 10-26

More to come shortly.
Farrrkk that plant was insane , buds look perfect man. How does a massive plant like that's root system fit into that bucket ? Do you trim the roots up And what's with the bicard and lemon juice is that for flavour haha

P.s let's grow !

what's with the bicard and lemon juice is that for flavour haha

for a second i thought someone was trying to fob a bicardi and lemon juice cocktail .. doesn't seem a winner :p

Back
Top Bottom