Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale & Giveaway

This is a light I wish I was using but for practical reasons never get around to owning. It is simply beautiful. Sleek form like veteran muscle car from the past.
I am talking of course of the SP 6500
Beautiful light that seems to have been made obsolete by the lightbar trend.
Don't worry one day you will be mine.

Thank you Mars Hydro for another giveaway!
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
@Azimuth , @Light Addict, @HAPPY CAMPER, @hippichix420, @whoadude Oh now, hey now, this is my speed. Mmm-mm. Love these slim greenhouse design fixtures, and Mars is Queen. So adaptable, with two side by side you get crazy good overlap tunability and they are pro design coming and going. There simply is no finer product that this for a multilight grow. Imagine the UVB or W.H.Y. that you`ve suddenly got tons of room for now.

Damn Sugar, you do look fine to-nite Ms. Mars. You are welcome in my life whenever and however, your battles will be my battles, your enemies my enemies. I cook, I`m hand(s)y and can roll a joint with one hand, in the rain, while steering a boat with the other. A modest(ish), totally satiated trail of, erm, fellow starlets such as yourself lay in my wake - receipts available btw - but I`m always looking for the next, and last, beautiful companion. Who`s you`re Daddy, me sugar, always. :kisstwo:

So I got my new tent on Friday, hoping to unpack and put it up soon (we have midsummer celebration going on
right now) so Ill just review the packaging: it looked sturdy. It just said TENT on the side thank God so maybe I
can be mistaken for a free spirit that likes camping.

20220626_112915.jpg

20220626_112926.jpg
20220626_112950.jpg

Just realized this means I need a new light;)
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

@CR420hydroguy @LA Toker @Trala @Verbalist @Azimuth @cana214 I have a high-end light of the same design-type, bar lights, that is 1000-plus watts from the wall, uses ten bars, full Samsung301s, Cree, etc., and there is no hanging height or combination of bar removal or crafty placement of some bars using extension cables that I can come up with that can touch the PAR map of this light. None.
mars-hydro-fc4800-samsung-lm301b-commercial-vertical-farm-led-grow-lights-ppfd-map-2.jpg

It`s not about power, it alone will simply get you a center hotspot so strong you have to turn the entire fixture down and forgo the edges of your garden. It`s about intelligent diode placement and a strong, quality design. This is where competition truly takes place and the winner has seldom pulled out a lead like this.

Where a manufacturer distinguishes itself today is with efficiency, both spatial and thermodynamic. This light, the pre-eminent fixture on the market, currently tops these factors by a large margin over the nearest competitor.

Mars now finds itself the market leader and if you`re serious about your flower, your craft, then should you turn your back on this fixture, well, you`ve got some explaining to do. Nuff said. Check it out Mars Hydro You cannot beat a Mars bar. Something I`d be more than happy to prove in a detailed journal.

Prize 2: FC4800:love:
Time: June 19-July 5

Rules for participation:
1. Share picture of our product and tell us its advantages or disadvantages.
Entrance: www.mars-hydro.com
2. @ 2 friends
3. One day one post
The winner will be selected on July 6.

I am not playing, but I noticed that some individuals are forgetting to add two member.
I would hate to find out I was eliminated over a small technicality.

:goodluck: everyone.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

So I got my new tent on Friday, hoping to unpack and put it up soon (we have midsummer celebration going on
right now) so Ill just review the packaging: it looked sturdy. It just said TENT on the side thank God so maybe I
can be mistaken for a free spirit that likes camping.

20220626_112915.jpg

20220626_112926.jpg
20220626_112950.jpg

Just realized this means I need a new light;)
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
yup, same boxing issue I had, and I agree with you.

I thought about the tent the same, maybe for camping, but what do we do with the LED LIGHTS written on the box? lool

@Mars Hydro packing should be abit more discrete, hahah
:Namaste:

mars-hydro-hydroline-12-led-grow-light-3.jpg

What's this?? never seen this before, but I can't see it on the EU site that's probably why.
Looks futuristic, although it's already 2022.. euhm.. It looks contemporary.
Possibly useful for germination and seedlings, or some kitchen herbs on the countertop.
I kinda want to call it the Autogerminator 5000 but looks like it's called Hydroline 12
It does have a Qieut water pump, and that's the best brand :p

feeling cheeky @Bill284
big light to win @Adora

As @HPS Only pointed out (thanks my friend! I am still human WTF) I am going to repost the entry (this time with pics).

I’ll take another stab at it. Todays post is back to the light being given by our sponsor @Mars Hydro the FC4800

This light provides a wide spectrum of light and fits in a 4x4 tent perfectly. The PPFD spread is awesome and the spectrum provides several advantages as noted in the pictures. The dimming and daisy chain capability provides multiple arrays for different portions of the grow cycle and space. The ability to remove the driver from the tent helps reduce heat. www.mars-hydro.com

262B6CF7-FE0E-40EC-907B-E76799A4BC90.jpeg
71B4AB77-B59C-4AB4-9FBA-74E05272561C.jpeg
04B83628-0E87-4D0F-89FA-D7B5C7DB1D13.jpeg

@HPS Only
@Krissi1982

Screenshot_20220626-203235_Chrome.jpg

I need someone to win this FC4800

This kit however for a 4×4 is the way to start a legacy. I can't vouche for this company and it's products anymore than I already do.

Disadvantages? It isnt the @Mars Hydro FC4800 light you are given

Adnatages? They have you set up for success

@Darade @Tkmk (Where are you)

BUSY BUSY BUSY....But you who know who else is busier!?!?! @Mars Hydro, with these awesome new innovations??

mars-hydro-ts-1000-best-dimmable-full-sepctrum-led-grow-light-for-indoor-plants_2__1.jpg

Like how they removed the heat spot in the middle with the TS 1000 FULL SPECTRUM, and instead of the mylar aluminum ballast, they changed it to a new Matte White colour, which still has all of the benefits of the Mylar, without the heat problems!

@Rexer, @Trala.

Opened the 4x4 tent package: everything inside nicely, neatly packaged and protected from the accidental blade slip while opening by an extra layer of cardboard.

20220627_111147.jpg

Got it laid out then took some pictures, lit a fatty and ...
I'll do it tomorrow:rip:

20220627_105825.jpg
20220627_105859.jpg

This will be my veg/mother tent.
Nice detail: Patches for those pesky holes my stoned ass will make.
No downside today.
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

Too hot to assemble the tent so I'll talk about the Smart Grow System:
It's available in the FC:E series
Screenshot 2022-06-28 144238.png

Once you purchase the light you download the app to control the operation of the light remotely by WiFi or Bluetooth.

1656420559468.png

As long as the signal allows, growers can add 10+ lights via WiFI and connect up to 100+ lights via Bluetooth for dimming and other operations. If you have multiple grow rooms, you can use the device group function for group dimming.

Perfect for those closed systems with added CO2 or whatever reason you might have for not opening the tent.
It is pretty much becoming the standard (I hope)
No downside for as long as the dimmer only versions are still available
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

I am going to tag along with @zPotato on the smart system offered by @Mars Hydro

MARS HYDRO SMART GROW SYSTEM BLUETOOTH WIFI DIMMER BOX

BE595F1B-9FA4-4E5A-90E6-9DA7D303D49E.jpeg

This can be used with my new FC4800 (or whoever is the lucky winner here !). It replaces the dimmer control box on FC and FCE lights and provides the ability to set schedules as well as provide dimming to your grow cycle to represent how the big orange ball in the sky works.

@zPotato
@PREZEE if you need a light

I am going to tag along with @zPotato on the smart system offered by @Mars Hydro

MARS HYDRO SMART GROW SYSTEM BLUETOOTH WIFI DIMMER BOX

BE595F1B-9FA4-4E5A-90E6-9DA7D303D49E.jpeg

This can be used with my new FC4800 (or whoever is the lucky winner here !). It replaces the dimmer control box on FC and FCE lights and provides the ability to set schedules as well as provide dimming to your grow cycle to represent how the big orange ball in the sky works.

@zPotato
@PREZEE if you need a light
all good TY:peace::thanks:

Since there is a brand new review of the FC-E3000 done by Dr MJ Coco I will be taking a look:

I was vey surprised how well the light does in a 3x3, I thought it was a 2x2 or 2.3x 2.3 light
I am usually biased against Bridgelux but this is a great little light.
This is at most even spread hanging height not max PPFD, map to the right includes far right:

1656494927612.png

Also the fact that the new Smart Grow System is part of this series is a great feature.
I see no downsides with this light: It does the job of FC-3000 but cheaper.
You should check out Dr MJ Coco: he gave the light away this morning (my time) during the live
stream/review (I was asleep in Europe). He and Shane from Migro are most honest reviewers imo.
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

Oh I like Shane too, he's why I bought my first led light which was from MarsHydro.
And because that worked so well I bought another from Mars.

I'm partial to the long lights though, or rectangle tents like this TSL2000 full grow kit.
Mainly because I can incorporate them better into the house instead vs a square tent.
Although I'm willing to let that go for the FC4800 :p

Just look at how nice this is.. 120x60x180 Tent with a TSL2000
And it comes with all the bits you need, extractor fan, filter, scrog netting, timer, temp&hygro meter, pots, clamps.
The only thing missing is a little circulation fan.

mars-hydro-tsl2000-led-grow-light-120x60x200cm-2x4-complete-grow-tent-kits-speed-1.jpg

@Drumshabo @Martywhu big fc4800 light to win.

So I got to put up the 4x4 tent from Mars-Hydro

20220628_185929.jpg
20220628_184356.jpg
20220628_184340.jpg
20220628_184332.jpg
20220628_184315.jpg

The fabric was real thick felt more like leather than fabric.
The poles were sturdy I felt confident that they would hold. According to Mars-Hydro: 70kg capacity.
There were lot of options for where the air and cables would go/come from.
The zipper had a light "flap" in the front to prevent any light leaks it felt pretty sturdy.
I was unsure if I would be able to put this up on my own but the tent fitted the frame perfectly so I didn't
have to force anything. With some videos from Youtube and some improvisation I was able to put
the tent up and take it apart completely back in the box in 30 mins (it's not being used yet).
As you see the tent fits the FC/FC-E4800 and even the FC/FC-E6500.
It was a good tent for the price, I have no complaints. the only downside was that I can't use it just yet.

@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

So I was thinking since my grow tent kit arrives tomorrow i would open and review it.
It will be the TS-1000 kit. I am pretty stoked because I found the exact space for it. We will see if it fits :rolleyes:

mars-hydro-ts1000-set-grow-tent-kit.jpg

I am expecting a high quality product. As someone mentioned earlier there are no round holes at the bottom.
I found a product that solves this, it is called a ducting flange.

LBCONNECTOR-600x600.png

You basically cut a new hole in the tent. Made by Secret Jardin
This video explains it.

More about the TS-1000 kit when it arrives tomorrow.
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs

Back
Top Bottom