Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Her sleep time is noon to 4pm, AND my mom, my daughter and I all are going to a High Tea tomorrow, so i’ll grab a pic after that; maybe around 5ish :)
Okies...High tea....I have no idea what that is. Something to do with those fancy cups of yours I take it lol

Wow she is looking great. I'm ready to see those buds get FAT!

Happy Growing.

Very well defoliated! Bet those colas getting fat and dense
:thanks: - thats what I’m hoping for!

Okies...High tea....I have no idea what that is. Something to do with those fancy cups of yours I take it lol
Yeah - complete with itty bitty sandwiches and extended pinkies! :rofl:

Now that there is some nice ass work, girl!!! She's all exposed now but still has plenty of leaf left. Doesn't even look like the minor light burn is an issue anymore! GREAT JOB.
:thanks: … you KNOW how hard that was for me! *lol*

Wow she is looking great. I'm ready to see those buds get FAT!

Happy Growing.
:thanks: - from your mouth to the Canna Gods ears!

She's gonna' show you nothing but love for what you've done to her Babygirl. Very Nice! :thumb:

She’s looking great today after that defoliation!

E020EF6E-2466-4322-92F8-C52E97E7927B.jpeg

And for comparison here is a few days ago:

She’s looking great today after that defoliation!

E020EF6E-2466-4322-92F8-C52E97E7927B.jpeg

And for comparison here is a few days ago:

The funniest part about this is the sheer number of people just jonesing for you to do this. Lmao!!!! Did you notice that your journal was one of the most popular topics on the forum last week?

Did you notice that your journal was one of the most popular topics on the forum last week?
No way!!!

I wish I knew your system to help. In soil I'd say she is getting really hungry and to up her nutes or cal mag but idk here. She's just so big yanno and doing big things now making those buds for ya.

Back
Top Bottom