Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Yeah, that Hubbabubbasmelloscope looked ROUGH by the end; yellow everywhere! Definitely was not a pretty sight *lol*
Oh and the temps and RH are in the PERFECT SPOT (76 degrees and 43%) … I think those Inkbird controllers are making a HUGE difference (especially now that the tent is in a garage).

Current tent cam pic:

84196A3B-DACE-4DD9-89BC-3033D6BE15DA.jpeg

Good morning J Bird :)

Your girl is turning into one phat lady!

I think you have a huge yielder on your hands :)
Thanks T! I cant wait to see how she ends!

Hubby and JD are helping me give Liv her haircut tonight
:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
I’ll post a pic when we’re done!

What we have collectively determined is that any leaves that have stems greater than 3” are gone - and as we’re snipping, I’m seeing the buds MUCH more clearly now!

What we have collectively determined is that any leaves that have stems greater than 3” are gone - and as we’re snipping, I’m seeing the buds MUCH more clearly now!
If you see them more clearly, the light sees them more clearly too! Congratulations, you just increased your yield again.

That’s what I’m talking bout great job!!
Have to say I was fairly nervous, but then just watching it shape up, I was like “Oh yeah! That’s what I’ve been wanting to see!”

Guess we’ll see how she does. We took a really healthy amount of leaves off - probably close to a pound. But jeez - now you can actually count all the big bud sites and see them soooooo well; whereas before you couldnt really see those major colas.

Have to say I was fairly nervous, but then just watching it shape up, I was like “Oh yeah! That’s what I’ve been wanting to see!”

Guess we’ll see how she does. We took a really healthy amount of leaves off - probably close to a pound. But jeez - now you can actually count all the big bud sites and see them soooooo well; whereas before you couldnt really see those major colas.
She's gonna do sensational now. Watch her pray in the morning. Tag me in that pic!

Yup triming does help big time in the long run

She's gonna do sensational now. Watch her pray in the morning. Tag me in that pic!
Her sleep time is noon to 4pm, AND my mom, my daughter and I all are going to a High Tea tomorrow, so i’ll grab a pic after that; maybe around 5ish :)

cjsbabygirl313:
Plant barber extraordinare!
Nice job! She looks 3 weeks younger with her new "do" :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom