Mars Hydro Fc 6500 Grow

It is officially that time of week again @SmokeSara and @Stormblessed :)

As of Monday it will be the beginning of week 4 of flowering. No real issues to report and light is almost at 100% full power and at about 17 inches above the plant canopy.

Things are looking really amazing and this light has been flawless so far. Plants are looking like they have almost completed their stretch and i will then lower the light a little more and put it at 100% full power.

Attached are some picture as of tonight.

Cheers

Pink End of Week 3 Flowering Pic 1.jpg

Pink End of Week 3 Flowering Pic 2.jpg

Pink End of Week 3 Flowering Pic 3.jpg

Good evening this is the beginning of week 5 of my grow journal of the Mars Hydro Fc 6500.

I am going to tag a few of you as usual to get some more activity on my grow journal. Here we go again @SmokeSara @r0am1ng st0ner @Stormblessed @The Dirty @Jack420 .

Week 4 of flowering was once again smooth as butter, I have noticed the plants are showing signs of a CalMag deficiency and have started to give them a little Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra with every watering now.

The flower production is looking awesome and internode spacing is nice and tight. This 5X5 tent should be packed full of beautiful colas in the next few weeks.

Temps are being held at 84 fahrenheit and humidity is at 50%, watering is to the point of 20% run off every few days and determined by the good old pot lift. Watering needs have increased and watering is definitely more frequent then the previous weeks.

I have entered my new Youtube channel and grow journal there into the Mars Hydro Cup. Please subscribe and give a thumbs up as this competition is determined by the most views and I only have 22 subscribers. :( LOL

Here are this weeks update pictures. Cheers.

September 13th end of week 4 flowering Pic 1.jpg

September 13th end of week 4 flowering Pic 2.jpg

September 13th end of week 4 flowering Pic 3.jpg

Wow amazing jungle you have there

Thanks Jack is sure is starting to fill in and looking amazing. My favorite weeks of the grow are always weeks 6&7.

Getting closer to seeing just how well these pink kush will fill in and how much the buds will swell.

Exciting times to say the least.

Thanks Jack is sure is starting to fill in and looking amazing. My favorite weeks of the grow are always weeks 6&7.

Getting closer to seeing just how well these pink kush will fill in and how much the buds will swell.

Exciting times to say the least.
Man I’m exited for you all the way over here!!!! I have some autos in flower also really blowing up hopefully we be rolling in fresh buds soon!!!

Man I’m exited for you all the way over here!!!! I have some autos in flower also really blowing up hopefully we be rolling in fresh buds soon!!!
Do you have a grow journal going i can check out? I did some autos this summer as well that did really awesome. I still have one plant outside in my greenhouse that is honestly massive and covered in flowers.

Our end of summer beginning of fall weather has not been very nice here in Northern Ontario Canada. The last 3 weeks has basically been non stop rain. Weather man says clear skies and sun for the next 2 weeks but i really do not believe that. LOL

@Jack420 Ok i found the pictures of my 4 autos, the one i still have growing outdoors is not an auto. I need to get some more recent photos of it when the sun finally decides to rejoin us here.

Purple Kush  2.jpg

Purple Kush  4.jpg

Purple Kush 3.jpg

I have entered my new Youtube channel and grow journal there into the Mars Hydro Cup. Please subscribe and give a thumbs up as this competition is determined by the most views and I only have 22 subscribers. :( LOL
Don't worry, with two months to go until the winner is announced, everyone has a chance

@Jack420 Ok i found the pictures of my 4 autos, the one i still have growing outdoors is not an auto. I need to get some more recent photos of it when the sun finally decides to rejoin us here.

Purple Kush  2.jpg

Purple Kush  4.jpg

Purple Kush 3.jpg
Now that’s a auto omg there huge amazing see looking at pics with good results keeps me positive bout autos some can be small but boy some can be big mommas

I will have to go check on my PC, i grew four purple kush autos in my budget greenhouse and they where massive plants. Hold on.
Massive was right lol wat was ur yeild off something that looks that huge lol

Back
Top Bottom