Mars Hydro Fc 6500 Grow

Wow since I announced I was making the switch from Mars to Aelius this thread just died. :(

Anyways things are moving along as planned and are kicking some serious butt.

Here are 2 new pictures.

Day 31 flowering Pic 1.jpg

Day 31 flowering Pic 2.jpg

This is the last real update with pictures. This round with the Mars FC 6500 did really good, I am now rinsing and everything is much bigger then the pink kush crop.

I will be starting a new thread in the new year showing my new setup.

Had this thread not died I would have posted a lot more updates but as soon as I announced the switch all activity here just died.

Day 60 flowering and very happy with how this last round with the mars light is winding down.

Stay Tuned next up is Aelius Leds.

Candy Store Bud Shot.jpg

Candy Store Day 60 Flowering.jpg

Ethos Day 60 flowering.jpg

Top 30 Day 60 Flowering.jpg

Looks incredible dude. Gonna be getting this light next. Looking forward to hearing then yield.

Did I read that right that you vegged for 5 months??

Looks incredible dude. Gonna be getting this light next. Looking forward to hearing then yield.

Did I read that right that you vegged for 5 months??

This round of plants was only vegged for about 4 weeks under Budget Led lights.

I don't get it, explain why swapping lights killed the views? I'm hoping you return to do an update on the Orange Kush Cake.

Before i announced I was switching lights this grow thread was rocking and had replies within hours of posting a new update.

Once I announced I would be making the switch this thread did not have any replies to my new posts.

The Orange Kush Cake was the smallest yeilding Ethos strain of the 3 I grew, it does look and smell incredible and is not curing.

Total Yeild for round 2 in the tent is dam near the same as the last crop just under 3 pounds.

I will be starting a new thread very soon showing the new setup and a grow thread.

:)

Before i announced I was switching lights this grow thread was rocking and had replies within hours of posting a new update.

Once I announced I would be making the switch this thread did not have any replies to my new posts.

The Orange Kush Cake was the smallest yeilding Ethos strain of the 3 I grew, it does look and smell incredible and is not curing.

Total Yeild for round 2 in the tent is dam near the same as the last crop just under 3 pounds.

I will be starting a new thread very soon showing the new setup and a grow thread.

:)

Interesting... was the Orange Kush Cake better quality than the other two?

Interesting... was the Orange Kush Cake better quality than the other two?
Hard to tell right now as all the strains are currently being cured. It looks incredible but out of the Ethos strains I grew I only kept one as a Momma.

The Candy Store wins hands down in bud size, smell, yeild and trichome production.

Candy Store is definately the keeper strain.

Cheers :)

Hard to tell right now as all the strains are currently being cured. It looks incredible but out of the Ethos strains I grew I only kept one as a Momma.

The Candy Store wins hands down in bud size, smell, yeild and trichome production.

Candy Store is definately the keeper strain.

Cheers :)

Right on! Did you drop an entire pack of each strains or just a seed or two?

Thank you for the offer but the only thing Mars Hydro I am now using is a new 4x8 grow tent.

I will have to pass on any contests as I know longer own the FC 6500 as I sold it to a family member.

The FC 6500 was a great light that produced really nice bud, but I have joined a company much closer to home.
Oh, I hope you will continue to grow with Mars lights in the future :green_heart:

@Flying Whales Hey there buddy! I noticed you were using the FC6500, I've just purchased one so was looking around at journal's. I have to say buddy, great looking journal & pictures. Love the fonts you used for the images, nice work :adore:
So, overall, how's your experience been with the light? TIA
One :love:

@Flying Whales Hey there buddy! I noticed you were using the FC6500, I've just purchased one so was looking around at journal's. I have to say buddy, great looking journal & pictures. Love the fonts you used for the images, nice work :adore:
So, overall, how's your experience been with the light? TIA
One :love:
I sold the light to my brother who was still growing with hps lights. I got a sponsorship for a company and did a complete grow with 2 of their lights similar style to the mars. My yield went way down and although amazing smoke just did not have the same yeild and tight internode growth I had become used to with the Fc-6500.

These new lights are for commercial application and cause plants to just explode with growth making using a tent impossible.

I kept both lights and have since reloaded my tent with a new Chill Led X6 and the new Mars Hydro FCE 6500.

Both these lights are very similar to how the FC 6500 grew and I am currently in week 2 of flower.

Do not think I can post these pictures on here do to using a non sponsor light versus a sponsored companies lights. I bought both of these lights brand new and I am basically doing a grow off between the 2.

Both lights are performing fantastic and considering the new fce 6500 is half the cost it is a dam good light.

Back
Top Bottom