420 Magazine Background

Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE Led Grow Light!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Haha! :Rasta: Please don't tell me you don't know your wife's nickname at 420 before. :lot-o-toke:
Well, I now know who Dabbing Gandma is...

I'm one lucky salty dog!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
I received the TSL- 2000 this morning...

Due to a problem that came up, I gave it to my husband today as an early Father's Day gift.

:thanks: once again @SmokeSara and 420 Magazine! I really appreciated the opportunity to join in the contest.
I cannot wait to see the growing updates. :circle-of-love:

Old Salt

Member of the Month: Apr 2019

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
No, I didn't even know she had an account here. I mentioned the contest to her and that I'd love the light.
That is very romantic IMO. :green_heart::circle-of-love::love::love::love::love::love:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website. :Rasta:
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019
No, I didn't even know she had an account here. I mentioned the contest to her and that I'd love the light.
Now that's a winner of a wife :adore::bravo:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

Big Sparks

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor