Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :love::love::love:
This time, we are going to sponser our newly unreleased TS-2000. This is the bigger version of our TS-1000, it has two type, one is square one, another is rectangle one. Each great for 4x4 or 3x5 area. High PPE as 2.15~2.3umol/j; Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. If you think the TS-1000 is a little smaller for your grow space, then TS-2000 will be the option. :yahoo:
Okay, now get to the point:

How do I enter? :green_heart:
Answer: make a post: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)
What time do I enter?:ganjamon:
Answer: from today to May 15th.
How do the winner be picked? :lot-o-toke:
Answer: We will pick a ramdom number from the post we get, and the lucky one will get the light. Plus, we will pick 5 ppl to get the anti-smell bags as well.
Now let's make the party started! :party:

I want the @MarsHydro TS-2000 because im really passionate about growing and ive got a decent light but its Definitely not a Mars Hydro TS-2000! Just cant afford right now but id rock that like a champ. Cool prize. Bravo

I want the New Mars Hydro TS-2000! And if I win I would like @SmokeSara to autograph it. It would be 1,000,000 x cooler to have our rockstar Mars Hydro rep sign it personally!!!!!

This is my third. Good luck to all who entered. This is a fun giveaway, thank you Mars Hydro and SmokeSara for the continued support and camaraderie.:hug:

Hey I want the Mars hydro ts-2000 because in my state it's still illegal to grow and the looks of it Alabama will be dead last to get out of it's on way for whatever reason and I really need medicine it's just getting to hard to do an outdoor grow and is just to much risk I have grew before and helped some cancer patients with my harvest and I would really like to help more and with the ts-2000 I believe I can well thanks I hope that will reach the right person because I really do want the ts2000 for the right reasons

Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :love::love::love:
This time, we are going to sponser our newly unreleased TS-2000. This is the bigger version of our TS-1000, it has two type, one is square one, another is rectangle one. Each great for 4x4 or 3x5 area. High PPE as 2.15~2.3umol/j; Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. If you think the TS-1000 is a little smaller for your grow space, then TS-2000 will be the option. :yahoo:
Okay, now get to the point:

How do I enter? :green_heart:
Answer: make a post: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)
What time do I enter?:ganjamon:
Answer: from today to May 15th.
How do the winner be picked? :lot-o-toke:
Answer: We will pick a ramdom number from the post we get, and the lucky one will get the light. Plus, we will pick 5 ppl to get the anti-smell bags as well.
Now let's make the party started! :party:

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I gotta see to believe. MARS HYDRO: Make me BELIEVE!

I want the New Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I have every light you make but no TS series and I have a 5x5 tent just sitting around with no light in it. Just got another sp-250 to finish off the left side of my flower room thank you for the quick shipping. Will be getting four more of them by the end of year to replace the right side. Good luck to everyone
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom