Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :love::love::love:
This time, we are going to sponser our newly unreleased TS-2000. This is the bigger version of our TS-1000, it has two type, one is square one, another is rectangle one. Each great for 4x4 or 3x5 area. High PPE as 2.15~2.3umol/j; Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. If you think the TS-1000 is a little smaller for your grow space, then TS-2000 will be the option. :yahoo:
Okay, now get to the point:

How do I enter? :green_heart:
Answer: make a post: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)
What time do I enter?:ganjamon:
Answer: from today to May 15th.
How do the winner be picked? :lot-o-toke:
Answer: We will pick a ramdom number from the post we get, and the lucky one will get the light. Plus, we will pick 5 ppl to get the anti-smell bags as well.
Now let's make the party started! :party:

I DON'T want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I don't want to grow a bunch more nice plants and have 4 rooms going again

Hey what's up growers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time again! :love::love::love:
This time, we are going to sponser our newly unreleased TS-2000. This is the bigger version of our TS-1000, it has two type, one is square one, another is rectangle one. Each great for 4x4 or 3x5 area. High PPE as 2.15~2.3umol/j; Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. If you think the TS-1000 is a little smaller for your grow space, then TS-2000 will be the option. :yahoo:
Okay, now get to the point:

How do I enter? :green_heart:
Answer: make a post: I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I xxxx (write a sentence you want to say)
What time do I enter?:ganjamon:
Answer: from today to May 15th.
How do the winner be picked? :lot-o-toke:
Answer: We will pick a ramdom number from the post we get, and the lucky one will get the light. Plus, we will pick 5 ppl to get the anti-smell bags as well.
Now let's make the party
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I think this would help my grow stupendously

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I want to setup a second tent for Veg.
I think the timing of this giveaway thread is a sign. I just watched this video a few
hours ago about the SP250. Based on that video, I bet this new light is gonna Kick Ass!
I would definitely want to win the rectangle one.

:goodluck: to all and :thanks: Mars Hydro for the opportunity!

:thumb:

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000, because I often am asked to recommend a light for new growers, and folks looking to upgrade their lighting. If I have and use this light I will be able to make the recommedation based on personal experience, rather than published information.

I want a Mars Hydro TS-2000 because it will save me selling one of my children to raise the funds to buy one. I want it that bad !!!!! And the fact i would love to use it for my newly germinated Ladies journey.

Back
Top Bottom