Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

I want to cus I want .................... the Mars Hydro TS-2000

And cuz I want to'''''' do half my room in LED's so I can FINALLY do a side bye side with LED lighting/HPS Lighting...........?????????? Is that enough of I want too..............................

Duck,,,,, had to do a drive-by and add my little post to the thread of I want to's... Man been saying that phase forever....................

Duck Penny;;;\\\

I also have 4 Gorilla zskittelz ( seedlings now) ,ready to do a side by side with my HPS 600 one end and the new Mars ts-2000 the other. Same feeds , same room , same temps , same medium. Would be proof positive of the Mars L.E.D credentials too

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I want to go pro!

THank you Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara for another great giveaway opportunity! Cheers, lucks to your grows! :yahoo:

I want the new Mars Hydro TS 2000 because of these, best quotes so far IMO
I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I'm trying to signal my home planet and this light might be just bright enough to do it!

I want the Mars TS-2000 because the night is dark and full of terrors. #GoT
...because I am.

:ganjamon:
I want the Mars Hydro TS2000 because my future unborn plants came to me in a dream and demanded one.
Thanks SmokeSara for the contest!
:high-five::laugh:
Good luck all!

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because it would go perfectly in my Mars Hydro 4x4 tent. ;) Also because I’m tired of lugging my plants out of the tent to take non-blurple photos - aaah, my back!!
Fun promo @SmokeSara, thanks for giving us all a chance to win! :love:

I want the Mars Hydro TS-2000 because I have been looking for the right light to start up my new grow & grow journal & the TS-2000 from Mars is exactly what i'm looking for! :ganjamon::snowboating::theband:

Back
Top Bottom