Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

2nd Entry: I want the Mars Hydro TS2000 because, well, where should I begin... My Father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like, he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there... I found this forum and giveaway, so thought I’d post arguably one of the greatest monologues from modern film to see if it’s good enough to win :)

Ladies and gentleman ^^^^ compliments of Dr. Evil, Austin Powers International Man of Mystery. Cheers.

2nd Entry: I want the Mars Hydro TS2000 because, well, where should I begin... My Father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like, he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there... I found this forum and giveaway, so thought I’d post arguably one of the greatest monologues from modern film to see if it’s good enough to win :)

Ladies and gentleman ^^^^ compliments of Dr. Evil, Austin Powers International Man of Mystery. Cheers.

...slow clap...

EXXXCCCCLENT (oh wait that's Mr. Burns, sorry)

Okay, so the giveaway entry is closed here. Total 264 posts, I will make google random number from 1~264 and pick two of the winner. If the post is not follow the rule as requested, such as my post, will pick again until we get two right number officially. ;) Good luck everyone, winner comes out very soon. :party::party::party:

After I picked the winner, will pick five lucky number to get our anti-smell bags. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please all the menbers who get the prize send PM to me and let me know your address so I can help arrange your prize. :Rasta:
The one who doesn't get the prize, don't lose hope, you know we always do the giveaway, who knows next time.
:lot-o-toke::420::lot-o-toke:

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Thanks @SmokeSara for running another great promo comp :ganjamon:

PS: Some winners might have trouble sending you a PM - only joined a few days ago and can’t PM yet... :hmmmm:
Your right, I also thought of this, so if they cannot email me, might send me email

@SmokeSara and Mars Hydro, your awsome. Thank you very much. This is a good way to start the day. Wake up and read that I won something, instant good mood. Congratulations to the light winners and my fellow winners. Thanks again
Congrats again CookieMonster, I hope you grow monster plants with our lights, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom