Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

No relation at all. I didn't even know anyone was using the name. I should have guessed though. :eye-roll:
She is an IG user. Shes epic and so are her posts. Glad to have ya here dabbing grandma! 420 mag is a great online community of knowledgeable growers

Thank you all for the support! I will try to make every time activity better than the last one and hope everyone have fun:party:.
Enjoy the grow with Mars Hydro :hippy::hippy::hippy:

I already said why I'd like the Mars Hydro TS-2000, but wanted to add this. I know it is a promotional thing, but wanted to say it is very nice of you to do it...and even if I don't win...I hope it goes to someone who couldn't normally afford to buy one.

Hope your sales double for it!

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Btw @SmokeSara do you know the retail price of the tsw-2000 and when the product will be available
Hi Onizuka88, good question, there will be two kinds like TS-1000, one is with timer, ph tester, etc, retail is 259.99USD, and the one with light and rachet hanger is 249.99USD in US, other countries might add some shipping fee, but not too much.

I received my prize in the mail today! @SmokeSara thank you so much, that was some very fast shipping. The pouch seems awsome, I can see it being very useful.

20190520_195702.jpg

I put a better description and a few more pics in my grow journal if anyone wants to check it out.

I received my prize in the mail today! @SmokeSara thank you so much, that was some very fast shipping. The pouch seems awsome, I can see it being very useful.

20190520_195702.jpg

I put a better description and a few more pics in my grow journal if anyone wants to check it out.

Hi Cookie, your very welcome:thanks:. I am sure you will love it, it can hold smell, even the police dog cannot smell it. Also, once been use, it will be function around 3 month. So after three month, don't use it as anti-smell bag, maybe a handbag, haha, it is well made, :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom