Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come And Win TS-2000 High PPE LED Grow Light!

I received the TSL- 2000 this morning...

full

full

full

full

full

Due to a problem that came up, I gave it to my husband today as an early Father's Day gift.

:thanks: once again @SmokeSara and 420 Magazine! I really appreciated the opportunity to join in the contest.

Haha! :Rasta: Please don't tell me you don't know your wife's nickname at 420 before. :lot-o-toke:
Well, I now know who Dabbing Gandma is...

I'm one lucky salty dog!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

I received the TSL- 2000 this morning...

full

full

full

full

full

Due to a problem that came up, I gave it to my husband today as an early Father's Day gift.

:thanks: once again @SmokeSara and 420 Magazine! I really appreciated the opportunity to join in the contest.
I cannot wait to see the growing updates. :circle-of-love:

No, I didn't even know she had an account here. I mentioned the contest to her and that I'd love the light.
That is very romantic IMO. :green_heart::circle-of-love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hey everyone! We released the Mars TS 2000 now! Now if you live in Canada, Austrilia, Russia, you can order directly from our website. :Rasta:
If you are in US, UK, EU countries, you might need to wait and preorder, new stock is around Middle of June. BTW, if you are willing to pay the custom tax and want the light immediately, we are also willing to pay the extra shipping fee for you to ship from China directly. Cheers! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

No, I didn't even know she had an account here. I mentioned the contest to her and that I'd love the light.
Now that's a winner of a wife :adore::bravo:

So I missed this contest, when's the next one starting up?

Good News Everyone! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro will hold a big promotion from tomorrow, and time will last one month! :party: (Actually price has been changed, don't tell anyone I said this. lol)
What the Promotion conclude:
- All the Mars II, Mars Pro II, Mars Reflector, ECO, COB, 10% OFF :circle-of-love:
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF :theband:
- Total purchase above 2000USD, will get our TS 1000 for free; :love::love::love:
- Total purchase above 3000USD, will get our SP-250 or TS 2000 for free. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
- We will hold giveaway for the next 30 days, each day, one giveaway, one winner. (I will post details from tomorrow, looking forward to it?) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: (Don't stop me, I am getting high)

I am pretty excited right now! What about you?

Back
Top Bottom